41: Bangtan Headquarters

Flashback
•This Morning•

As I'm on the dining table alone dully nibbling some dry pieces of cereal, I feel someone pat my shoulder. "Ay, Happy birthday Minnie" Seoho says cheerfully behind me. "Your finally an adult" He says with a smile. I don't bother to smile back because I myself am not so cheery about this day. I mean yes, wow, I'm an adult and all. But...I'm not exactly happy. Why? Well because...

"Looks like I'm handing down my business today" My dad comes in too. "Your now our new mafia leader. The youngest female mafia boss, Choi Minhee."

That's why.

This time I force a smile. I guess in a way it's not bad. Now I can do whatever the hell I want. No one can do anything to me anymore. No one can control me anymore. I'll have all the power to hurt those that do anything to me.

I stay sitting down and just look up at my dad who approaches me. "Well, I'll make you in charge of everything now. But after your mission is done is when everything is 100% yours. Basically meaning I will be supervising your lead and can overtake your decisions for now" My dad explains with a slight smirk on his face only because he doesn't smile. I just stay quiet and nod.

"Apart from that...welcome to being the Choi Mafia's new boss"

End of Flashback

~*~

I spent the rest of my day hidden at the back of the school forcing myself not to shed anymore tears. I just have to stop thinking about him. And focus on my perfect entry into Bangtan's house.

I sent Seoho the brief location since their house has no proper address. And informed him of all the guards. Well we all know the place is going to be heavily protected. So I have to sneak in smoothly past it all. And Seoho will send out of the message to around 150+ men to back me up. It needs to be more than the amount of guards.

Before school is over I exit into the student car park. I search for the number plate I saw this morning, of Jin's car. Finding his black SUV, I smirk and approach the car. I stand in front of the boot (trunk) and take out a tool of mine from my pocket since I'm leaving my bag at school with only my phone and gun hanging from my belt.

I take out a key picker. Basically, it's a key except the part at the end where the jagged shape of the key is, isn't there. It's just straight with no certain shape and not from metal but a soft mould. So I stick the key into the keyhole of the boot and the mould mushes like play dough to fit inside and create the shape of this keyhole. I then take it out and the mould rapidly dries up and stiffens up. Now I can insert it back and twist it open.

Smiling to myself, I look around to make sure no one is here then climb inside the boot. Once I'm neatly in, I close the boot from inside and darkness surrounds me. Bending my legs, I lay down on my back trying to get comfortable. Luckily there's nothing in here to take up much space. I take out my phone from my pocket and dial Seoho's number. As he picks up I tell him my plan to get inside. Now it's just a waiting game until the bell rings and Jin gets to his car to take me to his house.

~*~

Not long later, the car is driving off with Jin silently in the car and his uninvited guest hiding in the boot. I want to doze off from the long car ride but I force myself not to. At least he's not driving slow. How do they do this long ride everyday to and from school? My back starts to ache a little from the still position I've been in, on the hard surface but I have to deal with it.

After a super long ride, I hear the car slow down a little. I can tell we're out of the city. And that theory is proven right when I hear a large gate roll open. Then the car drives straight in.