4: Found You

I start panicking slightly as the door wasn't locked before I came in and now it is. He's going to find that very suspicious and wonder why I'm in his office. I look around to see if I can find another way out. For second I even consider going out through the window. Stupid idea. I could get caught in action. Then...what's the best way to get out?

I sigh walking up to the door as I have no choice but to simply open it. I unlock the door and see the principal raise his brow in surprise to see me. "Sorry sir, I think I left something in your office when I came this morning and I accidentally locked the door. I'll be going now" I say quickly and with that I quickly rush away from his sight before he can react.

I quickly walk through lots of corridors until I reach my locker. Halting, I breath a sigh of relief before opening my locker to take my next books out. Just as I close the locker door a face appears right beside me which startles me bit. "Hey Minhee, would you like to sit with us?" That guy, Jungkook asks. Again I was going to brush him off and go look for Yoongi but then I remember something Seoho told me 'Make other friends too other than Bangtan which hopefully you can befriend once you find them. To make things less obvious you need to be a little more social with the others too. So make sure to make other friends even if you don't want to!'

"Ummm...I don't know" I say scathing the back of my head as I don't really want to hang out with other people like Seoho advised. "Please" Jungkook says and looks at me pleadingly. "You have no other friends here so far so why not come with me?"

I roll my eyes in frustration giving up. "Fine, whatever" I reply dully with no friendliness whatsoever. Yet still a wide smile spreads on Jungkook's face. "YAY!" He explains grinning at his victory after all my cold attempts towards him today.

I find myself smile at his smile

Cute-
Wait no. Why the earth would I think he's cute! No. Stop it Minhee.

I shake my thoughts out of my head and follow him to the cafeteria. "So..." I say awkwardly trying to start a conversation. "Who do you hang with?"

"Just my two hyungs" he replies. "Jimin and Taehyung. It's mostly just the three of us although sometimes we hang with others too. But there are also some days which I like to spend by myself. You know, just be alone without company." I nod as I know that feeling very well. I guess it's good he only hangs with a couple people.

We make to the cafeteria and I see two people wave at Jungkook. I recognise them from my first class. I follow Jungkook up to them. "Guys, Minhee is going to sit with since she has no one else to sit with."

"Why do you make it sound like I'm a loner?" I raise an eyebrow as I take a seat next to him. "Well, you didn't seem like you wanted to come with me but me being the nice person I am, made you since don't have anyone else to sit with, yet."

I scoff as soon as he says the word 'nice'. That word is so overrated. I'm sick of people being nice. No one gets anything out of being nice to others. It's just what teachers say to control you during class. In the real world being nice just makes you easy to manipulate. Trust me...I know, I've experienced it all.

"Minhee...are you alright?"

I snap back to reality and look to Jungkook. "Yeah I'm fine" I lie as some past memories flow to my mind.

"Wait a minute..." Taehyung says and tilts his head as if inspecting me. "Aren't you the one who hit Soojun this morning?"

"Uh...Yeah. That was me" I reply as I remember the scene I made. Taehyung widens his eyes. "Wow. Soojun is like one the big bullies in the school who no one goes against. A lot of people were really surprised to see the new student hit him. A lot of people thought he was going to teach you a lesson for speaking up against him."

I scoff again. Pathetic. Such pathetic little people these days who think their amazing. "He's so weak though." I roll my eyes. "If we were actually fighting or something I'd probably kill him" I say calmly as if it's nothing. Jungkook's eyes widen at my remark but it's true. I've learnt how to kill with my hands and I'm not afraid to do so.

-

Before the bell rings I decide to walk around the school by myself for a bit. I stroll through some corridors and my mind starts wondering off that I didn't see someone in front of me. I end up bumping into a hard surface in front of me and fall back. I groan as I hit the floor and look up to see someone turn around. "Oh my, I'm sorry" He says and holds out a hand. Pfft. I rudely roll my eyes and get up myself not bothering to look at his face. "Whatever" I plainly reply. I turned to walk away, he asks "What's your name?"

"Minhee."

He holds out a hand for me to shake. "Min Yoongi."

My eyes widen at the magic name and suddenly a huge grin appears on my face as I look up at him.

Found you!

Found you!