7: Suspicion

The innocent 7 year old girl had her back pressed against the wall between the lounge room and the dining room. Tears filled her eyes and she hugged her teddy bear tighter as she knew what was happening in the lounge room behind her. She could hear her dads booming voice followed by her mums weak one. She decided to peak next to the wall and see how bad it was. She gasped and tried to contain her sobs which were getting harder as she watched what was happening between her parents. "S-Stop...P-Please...Dad...Sto-p dad" She cried quietly, but no one heard her. She wanted to run and help but she also wanted to run away from all this. But her feet were glued and she went back to her position behind the wall where she couldn't see but only hear what was going on, on the other side. After a while the noises stopped. It was over. Finally. The horrific scene was over. She stayed there silently hugging her teddy bear trying to stop crying as her fuming dad entered the dining room and spotted her leaning against the wall. He knew she knows everything. He bent down to her level. "You won't speak about this ever right?" He told her as gently as he could. She didn't move. "Be daddy's good little girl and keep quiet." She reluctantly nodded.

She was a good girl. And she always listened to what others told her.

———————————————

The next morning I was tired and didn't want to get out of bed. I'm always tied after a mission and I just want to sleep and rest, but sadly I have school to attend to. Gosh how can Bangtan attend school everyday and I'm sick of it already. My widen and I suddenly jump out of bed. I shot one of them last night!! Immediately my sleepiness is gone and I'm very alert. I rush to get ready for school.

~*~

Once I get to school class starts and blah blah blah. It's boring and I want to fall asleep. Nothing interesting happens in class and I want it to be over. But that kid Jeon Jungkook keeps bugging me. He keeps trying talk to me and he's acting like a little child who wants attention. I do my best not to give it to him.

As soon as class ends and it's recess. I rush to find Min Yoongi. This time I see him in the cafeteria with Hoseok and two different people. I go up to them and take a seat in between Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Hey Minhee, this is Namjoon and Jin. We hang with them occasionally" Yoongi says. I try my best not to act cold and just greet them as nice as I can. I don't know what I should say to Yoongi to find out more about what happened yesterday without being suspicious. I contribute the least in the conversations only occasionally speaking. Recess was nearly over so I needed to think of what to say soon.

Somehow I ended up waving my arm and I accidentally hit Hoseoks shoulder. I was about to apologise but he surprised me with a hiss sound when I hit him. It wasn't that hard. Why does he sound like it was painful?

"Sorry my bad" I say without much emotion. Hoseok gave me a weak smile with his hand over his right shoulder. "It's alright..." He winced. I titled my head then furrows my eyebrows. I decided to question him. "You ok? Does it hurt that badly?"

"Yeah sort of..." Hoseok reply's weakly as if in pain. "I hit my shoulder on something hard last night and it hurts a bit." Before I could say or think anything the sound of devastation fills my ears. The school bell. I never knew the sound of a bell could bring so much sorrow.

I grabbed my bag and bid goodbye to the others before walking off thinking about what Hoseok said. That's weird. He said he had plans on Thursday which is unusual because no one has plans on the first week back to school on a Thursday. And he looked over nervously at Yoongi then. And now his shoulder hurts.....very suspicious. Wait a minute!!! Yesterday the guy I shot was hit in that same spot. The bullet hit his shoulder! My eyes widen. Can it be? Isn't that just too coincidental??? Have I found the second the Bangtan leader already?

After history which I actually fell asleep through and the teacher knew but since last lesson I made such an impression on my teacher that she knew I was one of those types of students and didn't bother my sleep. Actually I think I've made my label in the school already. The 'don't mess with me' kinda person. Or on other words the 'badgirl'.

I had chemistry next and what a surprise, Jungkook is in my class...again. He's in nearly all my classes and always tries to get me to speak to him! I guess being a 'badgirl' makes people go away from you which is what I want but also attracts attention. As I walk to my class someone comes next to me. I turn my head to see. Oh it's him. The really flirty guy who seems to have girl after girl. What his name again? Oh yeah....Jimin.

"What class you have?" He asks and walks along side me

"What class you have?" He asks and walks along side me. I guess we're kiiiiinda friends cause he's Jungkook's friend but I don't even consider Jungkook a friend so.....maybe classmate is a better word to call him.

"Chemistry" I reply and look ahead rather than at him. "We are in the same class..." Jimin didn't reply and I'm guessing he already knew but just wanted to say something. "You know I'm amazing at making chemistry. Wanna try with me?" He smirks and looks at me. WHY THIS LITTLE SMURF-

I take a huge sigh to stop myself from yelling at him and roll my eyes at his pickup line. I speed my pace and get to class faster.

~*~

Once class is over I go to my locker with Jungkook trailing behind me. We got a partner task to complete and can you guess who I'm working with. Yep......Jungkook. Honestly I don't why I always roll my eyes around him even though he's done nothing to bother me. Except talk to me too much. Once I put my books away I get a message.

Seoho: How's things going?

Minnie: It's fine. I found a suspect who might be part of Bangtan. I'll keep an eye on him.

Before I put my phone away, it's snatched from my hand. "HEY!" I yell as I look to see it in Jungkook's hand. How the hell did he get it off me so easily? He starts looking at my phone and his fingers move on the screen. "Ya!" I yell again and start panicking in case he's reading my messages. No. No that's bad. Really bad. I reach my hand to snatch it out of his grasp but he moves his hand higher and keeps tapping his fingers on my phone. I keep basically attack him with my arms trying to get my phone but every time I do, he swerves around and continues what he's doing. I get frustrated and decide to punch his jerk in the skull. That will damage something and teach him a lesson.

Just before my fist gets in contact with that coconut head of his, he ducks. I'm in shock. How did this kid defend that so easily while paying attention to something else?

"Here" Jungkook says and hands my phone back to me innocently. I gap my mouth open. How can he make such a innocent baby face?!

"What the fuck was that about! What did you do?!" I shout. He puts his hands in his pocket. "I just memorised your number so I can save it."

"That's.....it?" I say confused.

"Yeah" He shrugged. "We're working on a task together so I think I should have your number. And the reason I took your phone forcefully from you is because you probably wouldn't give me your number if I asked nicely." True. Smart. I sigh. God this kid made me panic. I thought he was reading my message with Seoho. Well...at least this is my fake phone so I guess it doesn't matter if he gets this number. We walk off together and I decide to sit with him for lunch today. But something was still bothering me.

How the hell did he block me and avoid all my attempts to get my phone off him so well? I'm trained so I know how to attack and steal but he's just a high school boy........