13: Hanging Out?

The 14 year old teenaged girl sat on the grass under a tree at a empty park with someone sitting beside her. She never had time to talk to others but her dad surprisingly let her spend a while with someone the same age at her, but that was from a lot of convincing by her cousin. Her dad would always listen to her cousin who was 5 years older than her as he was the ideal son to have. But thankfully her cousin always took her side. He was the only one that showed her the slightest bit of affection after her mother died.
"I'm glad your father let you come here" The teenaged boy said sitting beside the girl. "It's nice hanging out with you even for a short time." The girl tried to contain her shy smile. "Me too." Her smile disappeared. "I wish I could hang out more often...like every other teenager...But dad is getting more strict." She sighed. She hated home. Ever since birth, home was never a safe place for a child. The boy scooted closer to her and lightly grabbed her left arm. She looked at him in surprise as he started lifting her sleeve up. She gulped but didn't stop him. The boy sighed as he saw fresh dark bruises on her skin showing her hard she's been training and scars showing the consequences she's been receiving. The boy looked at her then gave her a soft hug. She wanted to cry on his shoulder but forced herself not to. Crying is what weak people do. And she could never be weak.
Before the 2 departed the boy pecked her cheek then quickly scooted off. She blushed a little while running back home too. Maybe she was feeling something a normal teenager felt, a crush.
Ever since her mum died she hated the word love. She believed it didn't exist. That her mum was a fool for thinking her dad would love her. That all men do is manipulate and take advantage of the one who loves them. She wanted to stay clear of love. But maybe...just maybe....she could give it a shot. She liked being with that boy....maybe she could give love a chance.
Once she got inside her home, a hand harshly grabbed her. "You are late! I didn't let you go out for you to break my rules!" She was shaken by the way her dad suddenly yelled her. "You still have a lot to learn Missy, and you are going to perfect everything I go through today and not leave the training until you do, got it?!" She gulped. "Y-Yes dad." She feared how long it would take her to perfect the next thing she had to learn today. 3 hours? Until 3am? Until tomorrow?

Last time she was trapped in the training room for a full week covered in bruises and blisters before a girl perfected her task and was allowed out...

————————————————

The week went by and I got to talk with Kim Namjoon. So far I've found out he's extremely smart and the top in most of his classes. He's a bit...too smart for a high school student. Which makes perfect sense if he's a mafia. You need brains outside of high school knowledge for a mafia. Like him. So indeed I think he's one of them.

My phone vibrated on my bedside table. I pick it up and lay back down on my bed.

Jerk Jungkook:

Hai! Watcha doing?

Hai! Watcha doing?

Thinking why I still respond to you....