46: Let Us Go

"Ahhh!" I shriek hearing sudden gun shots charge in on us from both our sides. Putting my hands over my head, I duck down as the explosive sounds echo through the room. I suddenly feel Jungkook's strong muscular arms wrap around my body pulling me close to him so I'm up against his chest as he ducks down too protecting me in his arms.

I hold my breath shutting my eyes tight and lean into Jungkook's hold as we hear dozens of gun shots whizz past our ears, missing us by a centimetre. There's no way to run and move. The shots are coming from our left and right!! As Jungkook holds onto me tightly I realise something. The guns aren't aiming for us...All the shot are going above our heads. Both sides viciously shooting left, right and above yet not one hits us in the centre of the room.

Suddenly the shooting stops as abruptly as it started. Leaving dead silence....I hold my breath in waiting for another shot. Once I decide it's over, I finally take a breath in shock of the scene that just happened. Leaning back upward to stand upright I feel Jungkook still holding onto me. Jungkook protected me by covering me up, leaving his body exposed...He really put himself on the line for me...
But I don't have time to dwell on those thoughts as suddenly shouts and dozens of heavy footsteps bolt into the room. With Jungkook's arms still wrapped securely around me keeping me safe, I glance to my sides and instantly gasp in utter panic at the sight.

My dad, Seoho, and my men fiercely standing in a straight line to my left of the large crystal like room all pointing their guns straight out. Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung all standing powerfully in a straight line across the right side of the room with their own guns aiming at my men. It was our rival mafias brutally shooting at each other. With Jungkook and I stranded in the middle. 

Third POV

Fear fills Minhee's eyes and she can see Jungkook gulping as he glances around at his hyung's and to her men with his heart thumping loudly along with her own. Minhee cannot imagine how astonished both mafias are to see them two like this. But Jungkook doesn't dare let her go, clinging even more tightly onto Minhee.

"Jungkook, you betrayer!!!" Yoongi shouts in frustration and anger being the first to make a move through the dead silence of both mafias. Minhee looks to the floor not wanting to see the death glares of Bangtan for stealing their maknae. Jungkook too gazes behind her head not able to look at them in the eye. "How could you distract us away from here and lead our rival into our home and lower security?! After having saved her so many times before that!!" Yoongi rages, glaring at his younger who's ashamedly looking away with the girl in his arms.

Jungkook shuts his eyes for a moment, biting his lip feeling guilt for betraying his hyungs. But after all. He knows he cannot keep living a forced life. "Hyungs...You all wanted to kill Minhee for everything she knows. B-But I can't let you do that..." Jungkook says in a quite tone yet audible for everyone to hear. That sentence along with the sight only makes Bangtan fume up even more that Minhee can feel the heat of their radiating anger. Taehyung frowns deeply disappointed and disgusted saying "This bitch is really starting to go overboard in his friendship with that motherf-"

"Don't call her that!!" Jungkook suddenly yells over the top of Taehyung silencing his hyung from badmouthing about the girl he loves. Minhee's eyes immediately glance up at Jungkook whose glaring at his hyung finally meeting their eyes. He keeps surprising me with the way he's defending me...Maybe...Maybe he wasn't lying when he said he'll protect me.

Taehyung furrows his brows at Jungkook's comment keeping his gun aimed out like everyone else. "Since when did you get so defensive for a random girl at school?!" Taehyung shouts back sounding offended and furious.