38: Worried For You

Jungkook POV

I drove Minhee home as soon as possible. The moment Seokjin cleaned and help her, I had to get her out of here. I know it was a mistake to bring her to our house. I forgot she already knows this is Bangtan's house and now I've just shown her around. But I was thinking how to help her quickly. And that was to come here.

I hear many footsteps coming closer making me glance upwards from the sofa. I stand up nervously seeing all my hyung's enter the room. But some are furious. Like Taehyung. How do I know? Because he stomps right to me with rage in his eyes.

"You goddamn idiot!" Taehyung yells loudly and raises his hand above me. I hold my breath, squinting my eyes as it starts to come down on me.

"Taehyung stop" Namjoon says firmly from behind. Which immediately makes Taehyung halt his action midway of hitting me. I look at him and see him glance at Namjoon then back at me. And his hands goes back to his side. He looks angry that he was stopped from hurting me. I can see it all over his face. This is the scary thing about Taehyung. He can the sweetest person ever...yet also the most dangerous person ever.

"You are lucky that Namjoon hyung stopped me. Otherwise I would have hurt you way more than last time" Taehyung quietly tells me then takes a step back.

Yes...there was a last time. A last time where Taehyung was so furious at what I did that he hit me. A lot...sort of. I was hurt but most of it was emotional damage. That my hyung had hit me. So I skipped school that day. I have no idea whether Minhee thought about me, whether she wondered why I wasn't here, whether she asked the others why I was gone or what they told her.

"Jungkook..." Yoongi started to say standing with his arms crossed. "Please do not tell me you let Choi Minhee, the girl who is trying to kill us and knows so much about us, into this house?" He says in a disappointing tone despite knowing the answer. I hang my head low feeling guilty. But I know it was worth it. I was so worried for Minhee but now she's is ok...And that's what matters.

I nod slightly. I hear everyone take a long sigh in disapproval. I know I continue to disappoint them as a mafia as much as I make them happy as one. I'm not as serious and at heart with being a mafia like them. Even though I'm so amazing at it.

"Why on earth would you do that?" Jin asks from across the coffee table not looking into my eyes with his arms crossed. "I know I did help her because I can't just stand there not doing anything when someone is bleeding a lot. And I know my medicine is better than any hospitals. But why would you bring her here?!"

"B-Because" I start to speak and take a gulp. "I followed Minhee out of school and saw Minjun knock her out and take her somewhere. I stayed close by and ended up not far away from here. But I spent too much time quietly breaking in and finding the keys for the chains he put Minhee in that when I got in, she was already wounded a lot. She was bleeding so much and there's no hospital nearby....So...I took her here to Seokjin hyung" I explain looking at the floor.

"What were you thinking?" Hoseok says beside Jin. "Were you thinking at all!?" He says shocked I would do this. "I...I was just thinking where's the closest place to heal her" I respond to their questions. Nobody understands how important she is to me and that I can't leave her bleeding...

"Jungkook" Jimin says looking disbelievingly at me. "She's our enemy! Why are you so desperate to help her? Does it matter if you waited a bit longer to get her to a hospital? Why did you bring her here?!" Jimin shouts hanging his mouth open is confusion and shock at my actions.

She's not my enemy but my friend. How can I not be desperate to help her when my best friend was bleeding so much? Of course it matters because she would have lost a lot more blood if I took longer to get her to hospital. I can't help but sigh thinking this. No one will get me. That's why I didn't say it.