12: Mysterious Sickness

"Do it" Her dad's dangerous voice whispered in her ear as they were in the training room. She was shaking. She was frightened. "I...c-can't" The 10 year old girl trembled as she spoke. Her heart was thumping so loud she could hear it. She felt like collapsing as she held the gun with both hands pointing it a poor teenagers head sitting metres away from her, tied to a chair. "Just do it. Kill him" Her fathers unforgiving voice ordered her. She gulped. Her own dad was telling her to commit murder at the age of 10. "B-But dad...what h-has he done to d-deserve this" She mumbled, tears welling in her eyes as she was petrified. "You don't worry about that. I have my reasoning and I would kill him myself if I didn't have to train you." She swallowed down her saliva as she looked at the boy barely 18 tied to the chair in the middle of the room shaking in fear. He looked terribly beaten up already with a black eye, half bruises face and slouching posture.
Suddenly her dad harshly grabbed her arm and spun her to face him. She was met by his ferocious face. A face she couldn't even recognise. "How hard is it to simply pull a trigger!" He yelled.
Oh it was hard. For a poor 10 year old girl it was the hardest thing she'd ever been forced to do. "Unless you want to face the consequences for not listening, hurry up and kill him!!!" He dad shouted right at her. That scared her. She didn't want to face the consequences. She knew what they were. She faced them last time she didn't listen. It was horrible. Her small body couldn't cope with everything she was being put through and couldn't move a muscle for next few days.
She didn't want to go through that again. So she turned back around to face the boy. She gulped before steadying her hand. She raised the gun with both hands. She felt her palms get sweaty and her vision get blurry with tears.

Bang!

She would never forget the terrified and merciful look on the boys face as she committed her first murder at the age of 10.

_______________________

As soon as we got home from that meeting, I forced Seoho to go to his house as I didn't want to explain what happened at that moment. Of course Seoho wanted to know what had happened especially since I didn't have my camera. But I wanted to collect my thoughts and finally made him go to his house while I returned to mine.

I rush upstairs, realising my dad wasn't at even at home. Probably doing some other killing mission. Not that I care. I slam my room door as soon as I enter and throw myself on my king sized bed. I look at the ceiling and recall what just happened. So 2 men appeared late. They were only ones wearing masks so I couldn't see their faces. Then the guy hosting this told us he thinks Kim Namjoon is a leader of Bangtan because he suspects that he's the son of the original leaders.......That makes sense. I've seen Kim Namjoon before. And he does hang out with Yoongi so there's a connection there. Looks like tomorrow I'm going to be hanging with Namjoon and Yoongi.

Then 4 of the guys started having breathing problems all at the same time. Except for me and the guys who started shooting.......Wait. That's very weird. How can those 4 men suddenly have trouble breathing? And how come I didn't.....because it seemed like the other guys meant for that to happen seeing how calm they were when it did compared to how freaked out I was.....

Oh no....The men shooting was supposed to make us weak so we couldn't run or fight when they shot us. They planned all of this! And I know there's only one answer to who those 2 men where. Bangtan. It had to be. It just had to. No one else could have done that. But....I ran off which obviously wasn't there plan. I was the only one who escaped.

I suddenly start feeling dizzy and my world seems like it's about to spin so I quickly close my eyes for a moment. My head is spinning and I place my palm on my forehead which is now really hot. I groan as the headache instantly increases. I should sleep. It's probably nothing. I drag myself out of bed to grab whatever comfy clothes to change into and nearly fall back on my bed due to how dizzy I feel now. It should go away tomorrow.