29: Want To Be Normal

My body freezes at the sight. The sight of Jungkook furiously making out with some hot chick. I stand there in disbelief as I watch Jungkook's lips skilfully attack hers with both his hands against the locker keeping her in place.

I feel my muscles stop working seeing the sight. I want to run. I don't want to see this! But my muscles won't let me move and I just stand at the end of the corridor observing the way Jungkook has his torso literally pressed against hers closing the space between them completely. The way he's biting and eating her lips all up as though he wasn't eaten in a week. The way the girl is clearly loving this and wraps her arms tightly around Jungkook's neck and plays with his hair while they have this hot session.

I can't comprehend this. As I watch the scene in front of me, I suddenly remember when Jungkook's lips touched mine. When those plump lips that are caressing someone's were caressing mine a few days ago. I feel a pit in my stomach remembering how my insides jumped and nearly stopped when he kissed me and now he's furiously kissing some girl. What, I do not have a pit in my stomach. Ha, why would I? He's was just someone that needed to help me complete my task. The kiss was just acting. Why...am I so frozen? This doesn't mean anything to me!

Unknowingly I gulp seeing Jungkook move his lips down her neck and start kissing all over it. And I remember how he did that to me but on a smaller scale on Saturday. I'm being ridiculous. Just walk away and let him make out! It's not like he's anything to me anyway.

Then I finally gather the strength to spin around and rush out of the corridor. I don't look back and just speed walk all the way to the end and turn in another corridor and keep walking. I want to shake that scene off. I wish I never saw it. I don't want to see it.

I stop walking and rest my back against a wall. Why do I keep thinking about him? Because he's being nice to me? Why did I feel so deflated seeing what he was doing? I put my head in my hands and lean my head against the wall. I want to erase that imagine out of my head. Why did my insides drop when I saw that? The opposite when it went chaotic when his lips touched mine....

Jungkook POV

I found out that Sohee had a free period after recess. So I decided to skip English class to go to her. I followed her after the bell rang with my heart thumping loudly as I waited for everyone to go to their class so we could be alone.

After a while the corridors were emtpy and Sohee was walking through them trying to get somewhere. But I quickly walk up to her and wrap an arm around her waist making her stop walking. "Hey baby" I whisper in her ear the same way I done with M-Minhee on Saturday. She spins around and widens her eyes in surprise seeing me. Sohee has always had a crush on me. I know. She's always trying to get me to check her out and get touchy with me for a long time now. But we started dating like a week ago. No one else knows except my hyungs.

She breaks into a smile seeing me. "Where were you at first period today?" I ask her in low voice leaning my forehead against hers. "I skipped. I didn't want to go to Math"  She replies and wraps her arms around my waist. I pout. "Why? But I missed you." Then my expression turns seductive. "Especially after what you did to me yesterday."

Before she responds I slam her against the lockers. "You dare wear a mini skirt on our date yesterday making me hard and then leave early?" I grunt looking intimidating. Which she loves. Sohee giggles at how this escalated and moves her hands up to my face and cups one of my cheek and rest the other on my shoulder. "I'm sorry babe" She says innocently. "I told you I couldn't stay long on Sunday. I was free on Saturday but you were busy!"

I learn closer to Sohee's left ear and nibble on it. "I'm sorry baby, I had important things then. But still" I pause and my voice goes lower. "You shouldn't have worn a hot mini skirt on our short date."