~ Final Chapter ~

Two Years Later

You know how Jungkook and I said we finally get to live like normal people?
Well...I tried. We got ourselves numerous jobs and I got fired from half of them mostly for aggression from the boredom of sitting behind a desk and serving costumers all day. You think you can tie me to a desk and expect me sit still? Hell no. Fuck that. So guess what?

Jungkook and I are secret agents.

Actually we tried to live normally for a year. Shortly after escaping our old lives we moved to Busan. Jungkook's home town. He was so thrilled to be back where he grow up and his happy spirit couldn't stop the smile on my face. We had gotten an ordinary job. But it was so boring! That's when Jungkook realised that we shouldn't just let our intense training and skills go to waste. And we ended up joining a secret intelligence agency. I love it! It's like being a mafia. We can have high tech weapons, battles, missions, thrill. Except this time....we are the good side stopping the bad.

-

Night

"Fucking hurry up Jungkook!" I whisper yell in my ear piece as I pace back and forth watching him from afar. Flirting with another woman.

As my frown only gets deeper, I continue pacing at the beach edge on the footpath while Jungkook is further up mixing with the crowd of the music festival next to the beach fulfilling our mission. Noise and party music fill my ears and night lights flashing in my eyes from all the way back here as I keep my eyes on Jungkook who is at the edge of the crowd, his arms wrapped around this hot woman who's 6 years older than him.

I suddenly start feeling a sharp pain in the centre of both my palms. Looking down I see my fists clenched so tight that my nails are digging into my skin. "Woah, Minhee relax" Jae repeats from beside me placing a hand on my shoulder. He's working in our team. The whole team is scattered around the scene simply observing and keeping an eye out while Jungkook is doing the field work.

Let me explain. Jungkook and I are partners in this agency. And sometimes, like now, we work in teams to complete our given task. This one involves us trying to find who is attempting to steal valuables to create some dangerous form of technology. Apart from the fact that a group of people is behind this we have no idea who is trying to make this technology. But we need to stop them from doing so along with finding out who these people are.

The 26 year old woman Jungkook is with right now, Yun Yejin, has one of the items that this gang needs. Gemstones. Which this group needs to sell on order to gain something else. It's in her mansion somewhere. And our team must retrieve them before the gang does. But the problem is we don't know where her house is.

That's where Jungkook comes in....
Fuck I hate this!
Yejin is at this music festival beside the beach and so...Jungkook has to seduce her so she takes him home.

Third POV

"How can I relax when that woman is touching Jungkook everywhere?!" Minhee shouts in rage as some other team members stand peacefully behind their cars parked several metres away from the festival. She watches with aggravation and striking jealously at what is happening between the two.

Jungkook knows Minhee is watching him. And he feels terrible. Their relationship wasn't always easy. Minhee took an extremely long time to let go of her character and become fully comfortable with Jungkook. Jungkook could see her trying to be herself. And he was patient with her the whole way through. Sometimes Minhee would laugh and act super cute but sometimes she would stop herself from doing that remembering her old self was forbidden from being that way. Yet after 2 years of patience Jungkook can see...Minhee has changed. And he loves her even more. And just as their relationship started becoming normal......Jungkook has to grind against another woman with his head in the crook of her neck, whispering dirty talk seductively in her ear as she roams her hands all over him. He doesn't to. But his team needs the gems. Which only Yejin has.