Chapter 24

Siyeon instantly springs through the doorway desperately and into the wide space. In the centre of the room is Yoohyeon, bound by ropes to a solid wooden chair.

"Yoohyeon!" She cries and runs to the limp girl.

She stirs lethargically at her voice and her eyes focus on Siyeon. "...Siyeon?"

"Siyeon, look." From beside her, SuA points to a woman standing facing the window on the other side of the room.

As Siyeon's hand caresses one of Yoohyeon's, her eyes follow SuA's finger to the willowy woman, dressed in all black.

Her memory reignites and conjures the image of the woman who murdered her parents.

When the woman turns, Siyeon gasps.

It is the woman. The one who ruined her life.

"Hello, Siyeon." She greets casually. "My name's Handong."

No words come out of her mouth as SuA moves erratically in nervousness beside her. Yoohyeon's terrified eyes struggle up to Siyeon and she holds Siyeon's hand tighter, not wanting her to leave.

"And this...is a trap." She grins and her eyes move to SuA with a nod.

Siyeon turns to follow her gaze as something hard smashes into her temple. She falls to the ground, losing her grip on Yoohyeon's hand as she struggles to comprehend what just happened with her shaken mind.

"I'm so sorry, Siyeon." SuA's voice trembles.

"Finish it!" Handong shouts and SuA hits Siyeon again as she tries to raise her hands in protection.

"Siyeon!" Yoohyeon screams tearfully.

A/N:
I felt like posting a short chapter to increase tension and suspense lol

Sorry it's so short.

So, er, coronavirus. Over 1000 cases in the UK now and no one knows what will happen. I don't even know if the schools and colleges will close but they have to reach a decision soon. 

Hope you all have a good day and stay safe.