Chapter 17 | When Two Became One

BELOW IS JUST AN EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

YOU CAN READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER ON WWW.NOBELISTA.COM

PLEASE NOTE:

THE LUCKIEST DREAMER is purchasable per chapter under NOBELISTA. You can read it for only 18 coins per chapter. Please message Nobelista Facebook page should you have questions. Thank you.

___________________________

"I know I'm hurting you but it'll pass soon, babe," ani Xander. Nahihimigan niyang tila nahihirapan din ito. "You are so tight and it hurts not to be fully get in." He grabbed her legs and spread them even more, "Oh, you feel so good, Via. Just as I dreamed you to be..."

Xander pushed again, not-so-gentle this time. Tila siya hihimatayin sa sakit na dulot niyon kaya awtimatikong umangat ang mga kamay niya sa balikat nito, "X—Xander...!"

"I'm only halfway there, babe. I need to be fully inside you fast or I'll go crazy." Bumaba ang mga kamay nito sa pang-upo niya at inangat iyon upang alalayan siyang salubungin ito. And when she felt him pushed deeper and harder this time, she almost lost her consciousness. Dumiin lalo ang mga kuko niya sa balikat nito at hindi niya napigilan ang sariling mapahiyaw sa sobrang sakit. Xander was deep inside her it felt so good despite the pain.

Mariin siyang pumikit at hinintay na magpatuloy ito. But Xander stopped for a while, as if letting her adjust to his size. Nagmulat siya at doon ay nagsalubong ang kanilang mga mata. Xander gave her a soft smile.

"It's going to be hell in the first few minutes, but you will get a taste of heaven after a while. So, I need you to toughen up now."

__________________________

Full chapter is available on www.nobelista.com