Chapter 21.

Leo pulls into the Disney themed related hotel, it was just passed lunch "you two wanna come check in with me?" He asks. Smiling at us, I look back at Nellie and she nods excitedly.

Leo and I unbuckle our seatbelts and I open up the back door and pull Nellie out. I place her on my hip as we meet Leo at the trunk of the car.

"Hope you guys enjoy your stay" The receptionist smiles at us as she slides over our hotel cards.

"Thank you"I smile at her as we walk away.

"How about you two go up to the room while I get the bags?" Leo suggests, handing me one of the hotel keys. I nod and he kisses my cheek.

"Shall we pretty girl?" I ask Nellie, she nods. I located our hotel room as soon as I got to the door Nellie excitedly wiggles to the ground. I open the door and she rushes in.

It was a normal hotel room with two beds, a desk and a tv, even a balcony. "Toys!" I hear Nellie squeal. I look forward as I put the key on the desk to see a few Minnie Mouse themed toys on one of the beds.

"Well look what we have here, ears"I smile as I sit down on the bed beside all of the neatly place Minnie Mouse merchandise.

"Ears?" Nellie asks. I grab the sparkled classic ears and place them on her head.

"Now your Minnie"I smile, she giggles. I quickly pull out my phone.

"Smile, this is for Mia and Uncle Fin"I say, she smiles and I take the picture.

"Hello? Anyone in?" I hear Leo joke. Nellie immediately goes off running. "Oh wow, look at you. Don't you look all mouse like?" Leo chuckles as he comes closer into the hotel room.

"I'm hungry"Nellie whines as I stand up to help Leo with the suitcases.

I chuckle "okay pretty girl, I say we get some food in her stomach before she gets hangry" I say. Leo agrees.

"Let's leave the whole Disney thing for tomorrow Yea?" Leo says tickling Nellie as she pouts. I nod. "So are you ready to go see downtown Disney?" Leo asks as he slowly takes off Nellie's ears.

I grab my phone before we move towards the door "who's ready for some chicken nuggets?" I tease Nellie as Leo closes the door behind us.

"Me!" She squeals.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So when was the last time you came to Disney?" Leo asks me as he hands both of us our ice cream.

"Probably not since I was a little older then Nellie, I hadn't got to travel a lot considering we moved a lot from base to base"I nod. "What about you?"

"Not since I was in middle school, my dad always use to say Disney was for babies"He scoffs.

"It is? But I old now"Nellie pouts.

"Oh no baby it's okay, Disney isn't for babies"I say. "Plus your daddy loves Disney movies he just doesn't want to say"I wink at her and we giggle.

"Ha ha"Leo rolls his eyes as he checks his watch. "What I'm not laughing about is how you two seemed to convince me that I've cream was good an hour before your bed time"Leo says.

"We are very persuasive"I wink at my boyfriend.

"You better not be hyper Nells"Leo gives her a look "or maybe no breakfast with any of the characters"He teases. Her eyes widen.

"Oh I'll go to bed easy daddy, I promise"Nellie nods. I smile as I hike her up higher on my hip considering she was slipping.

"Alright if you say so"Leo smiles. We walk around Downtown Disney as we finished our ice cream and soon headed back to the hotel room.