Chapter 29.

Nellie's POV

"16 year old girl, gun shot wound to the shoulder, missed the heart" A voice says, sounding distant, I blink at the bright light. "Someone get me Julie Hughes" I hear another voice as doors swing and I could feel my body moving.

"M-my mo-om" I rasp out, my eyes slowly giving out on me.

"Don't worry Nellie, we're gonna take good care of you okay? Just focus on my eyes okay" The voice says.

"Amelia Clifford, shot wound to the side of the abdomen" I hear.

"Hey, Nellie. Eyes on me okay? Just focus on me" the same voice calls out to me. I open my eyes before I finally let the tiredness over come up.

"She's going into shock, prep an OR!" Was the last thing I heard before I finally let darkness over come me.

Aunt Amelia quickly pushes us into the walk in closet, closing the door behind us.

"I'm scared" Piper squeaks. I coe her and hand her to JJ before I look around the closet.

"Does your dad have an extra gun?" Aunt Amelia asks me.

I look up to the very top shelf where the safe was "no I don't think so" I sigh.

"Fuck" Aunt Amelia mumbles. Suddenly a large bang comes from the room right outside us.

"Behind the shelf, under the clothes!" Aunt Amelia demands all three of us. We rush to where she demanded us. I quickly tuck my legs closer to my chest, sharing a glance with JJ as he holds Piper to him tightly. Suddenly the closet door swings open and we hear yelling. JJ covers Piper's ears before a gun shot went off, a body falls to the ground and then yelling.

"I'm going to enjoy killing you man" I hear Uncle Fin says, I glance around the shelf to see Aunt Amelia on the ground.

"Oh crap" I mumble and get on my hands and knees.

"Nellie!" JJ whisper yells, I ignore him and quickly crawl over to Aunt Amelia. Blood had began to pool around her and was covering her mouth now.

"N-No" Aunt Amelia says as I quickly place my hands over her gun shot wound.

I glance up at Uncle Fin and the intruder fighting for dominance. The intruder glances at me and smirks evilly. Uncle Fin notices and sacks him in the jaw sending him stumbling forward. My eyes widen as he stalks towards us. I stand up shakily with my hands raised. I walk out of the closet.

"Aren't you a pretty one" the man smiles.

"Fuck off" Uncle Finley says and pulls the man back but suddenly another gun shot went off and suddenly I fell to the ground. My own breathing had become laboured. My eyes and ears failing me.

I blink and suddenly Dad was in hovering above me, a worried expression on his face. His mouth was moving but I couldn't hear him.

Suddenly my ears regain noise and I was met with the chaotic noise inside the bedroom. I could hear crying and no doubt knew it was Piper.