028: troubled reunions

twenty eight

twenty eight . . . troubled reunions
( february 19, 2150 — woods clan territory )

          WHEN THEY ARRIVED back at the cave, Miller, Harper, Sinclair, and Bryan were all still there, and all ready to head back to Arkadia now that Pike was securely with the Grounders

It was going to be dark soon, and Cullen, who had subconsciously became the 'leader' now that Kane was gone, wanted to get back before nighttime hit. Only, that didn't happen. One frantic radio call from Jasper seeking out the groups whereabouts, after screaming that Arkadia had fallen at the hands of Jaha and the City of Light and that he and Clarke, who showed up out of the blue, had kidnapped Raven and needed to keep her hidden, they remained in the cave waiting their arrival.

After Jasper disconnected the radio Bellamy turned around and asked, "The City of Light?"

Cullen nodded. "A place Jaha 'found'. Apparently, you swallow this chip and suddenly you're in dreamland where nothing can go wrong."

"I thought he was kidding about that." Monty, who sat beside Cullen, puzzled. The female shook her head, allowing her fingers to thread through her hair as her head fell into her hands. "Did he say 'Arkadia has fallen'?"

"Yeah." Miller answered.

"And that they had to kidnap Raven?" Added Harper, eyes switching between Monty and Sinclair.

"I don't understand it either. It's something about those chips." Monty inquired, looking to Sinclair, who has the most experience with electronics.

"We'll know soon enough. Be ready." Was all Sinclair said.

Blowing out a breath, Cullen stood from her place beside Monty, and made her way to the caves entrance, eyes scoping the area in search of the rover. She didn't particularly like the idea of Jasper joining their group, but Clarke and Raven were with him, and they both seemed to be in a desperate state of help — if Jasper was part of the package, she'd deal with it, but she knew she wasn't going to like doing it.