Chapter 2: A New Beginning

Aichi's POV

I woke up from that weird dream. It felt so real that I think it was more of a warning rather than a dream. 'I'm probably thinking to much, maybe going to Card Capital after school will ease my mind'

I thought.

Naoki's POV

"Naoki, hurry up or we'll be late!" I heard Shingo yelling. "Quit complaining Granny Glasses, we still have half an hour before class starts!" I said while coming out of the house to walk with him. "Honestly, if you were so worried of getting late, you could have left me you know." " You should be thankful that I still walk with delinquent like you to school." Shingo annoyingly said. "Fine" I said in defeat, we didn't utter another word while walking to school.

"Good morning" I said as I entered class. "Good morning Naoki" I heard Aichi reply, he seems  sad. "Why so down in the dumps Aichi? Are you sick or something?" I said as I approached him. " Its nothing, don't worry Naoki, I fine" I didn't believe one bit of what Aichi said. Something is bothering him but I realized it was something he did not want to talk about so I decided to change the subject. " Oh yeah Aichi, I hear Kai's coming back from Europe today." Aichi smiled and said, "Yeah, I wish we'd see him soon" then the bell rang.