Chapter 8: Seeking Answers

Aichi's POV

We were nearing Team Asteroid Headquarters. It's been quite sometime since our last visit here. As we reached the building, we saw two familiar faces in front of the doors.

Ren's POV

"Are you sure Leon, I mean maybe you just felt the wind wrong?" I told the blonde in front of me. " As much as I hate to believe it, it's true. Look, why not we ask the others if they felt something going on." Leon said, "Speaking of which..." I turned around and saw Aichi and his gang coming towards us. "Hey Aichi! What brings you here?" I asked hoping it's not what I think it is, adding the fact that Gaillard is with them. " Actually, there is something we wanted to ask you guys..." Aichi said. "Fire away" I told them knowing something's not right.

After Aichi told us everything from Kai's disappearance to their resolution, silence engulfed the atmosphere for a few minutes. "I'm sorry guys but even we don't know how to do that, however, since Takuto appeared to Gaillard and Kai, then there is only one place that we may be able to find answers from; the Tatsunagi building." Leon told.

Leon was right, but if the force IS too strong for Takuto to give Kai PSY Qualia and take him to Cray as his resolve, and if Leon felt the wind right, then the enemy we are about to face is not to be taken lightly.