Chapter 23: Reunited Vanguards

Kai's POV

Aichi and the group have finally come. Most of them happy to see me... well maybe a little TOO happy. Miwa and Ren ran and tackled me while the others just stared and laughed at us.

After some catching up with them, we started to plan on what to do. "Oh yeah, Takuto said something about a power. We can use it right?" Naoki said. " Yeah, but none of us don't know what the power is." Ren said. 'Though I may know what the power is, it's best if they figure it out on their own. ' I thought to myself.

"Why not we discover our new power BEFORE planning." Misaki suggested and we all agreed. "Soooooooooo, how do we discover it?" Miwa asked. "He told us to each bring a card right? What if the power we have is something about summoning the units we have on our cards?" Well, that was easy for them to figure out. But figuring how to summon them is easier said than done. We will need plenty of training for that if we want to master it. I may be able to do it but it's pretty exhausting since I lack training. "Makes sense, but how are we to summon them?" Leon said.

Aichi's POV

While they were talking, I've noticed Kai deep in thought. As if he wants to say something but he can't.  "Is something wrong Kai?" I whispered to the brunette beside me. "It's nothing, don't worry about it Aichi." Kai said. If he says so, then I won't push through the topic any longer.

Gaillard's POV

"Any suggestions?" Leon said. "Try throwing the card in the floor." Kamui suggested. "How's that going to work?" Chris said. "We can at least try." Kamui said.

"Then try it."

"Fine! I will."

"Kamui the great summons Azura Kaiser!" He said as he threw his card on the floor but nothing happened. "Idiot" Chris said.

"Why you! At least I tried! I'd like to see YOU do better!"

"And if I don't want to?"

"Then you don't have the right to call me names for trying!"

They stopped the moment Misaki released an dark aura. We just sweatdropped and silently watch Misaki scold them. 'Note to self... NEVER MAKE MISAKI ANGRY' I told myself.

Misaki's POV

After a little disturbance thanks to these kids (You DO NOT want to know what happened to them.) We decided to continue discovering what power we have attained in coming to Cray. But before any of us could speak, a vanguard unit popped out of nowhere and it looks like it wants to kill us.