Chapter 16: Gates of Purity

Misaki's POV

As we came a nearer to the doors, we noticed a stone slate with words engraved to it. " Ray of hope in the world we seek. Darkness smiles for paths cannot meet. Light shall favor all ye meek while Shadows come and consume the weak. Pass through this Gates of Purity and seek the answers to eternity." "What does that even mean?" Ren asked. "Any suggestions?" "Lets try understanding it one by one." Leon suggested. We all agreed to it. "First, 'Ray of hope in the world we seek." Aichi said. "Ray of hope probably means someone who will save the world." Gaillard said. "Uhhhhhh... next" Naoki continued. "Darkness smiles for paths cannot meet." " I think the paths mean the three doors in front of us." I told.

Aichi's POV

"Light shall favor all ye meek while shadows come and consume the weak." I think I know what that means and I don't like it. "Uhhhhhhh! I dont get it. Is it about strength or something?!?" Naoki burst out. "I think I know what it means... as well as the rest of the riddle" I thought out loud with my PSY Qualia activated. This caught everyone's attention. "The three doors lead to the same thing but we must face three challenges to what we're looking for, one different from the other.  Succeed all and the key will show. Fail to conquer will let the enemy take you. The rest will go back to Earth." When I finished, my PSY Qualia deactivated. I got back my senses and noticed them look at me in awe. "Uhhhhhhhh... how did you even know that Aichi?" Miwa said, mouth still wide opened. I realized what I had said to them a few minutes ago. "Uhmmm... I may or may not had a dream of a voice telling me about it... But I wasn't sure if it was real at first so I didn't tell you guys yet. But I guess now was the perfect time to tell especially with my PSY Qualia activating at the same time." I nervously said. "Then I guess we know what to do now." Naoki said. "Wait, what's the plan" Chris asked. "Eh? Isn't it obvious? We go by the same three teams we had before, one for each door and go in" Ren said. "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!? THEN THAT MEANS I'M STILL TEAMS WITH CHRISSSSSS!?" Kamui complained. We sweatdropped at that and went through the portals as planned.