Bonus Chapter: Christmas Special

Normal POV

It was Christmas Eve and after seeing the success of the Christmas party last year (Refer to Mini Vanguard last episode) Shin decided to throw another Christmas party with everyone invited, hoping for another success on this one.

Team SIT Genius was the first to come followed by Team Dreadnought then the others until Team Asteroid and Team Q4 were the only ones left.

Leon's POV

"Where is Aichi and the rest? I mean, I can understand Team Asteroid but this is Team Q4's turf." Chris said. "Shouldn't they be the first ones here?" I asked. "Aw, c'mon guys, you know them. Probably planning on coming with a grand entrance " Naoki said. "You probably meant Ren and his team." Miwa sweatdropped."Maybe something happened?" Gaillard said.

Suddenly, the door of Card Capital opened and Ren showed up in a er... santa costume?

Kai's POV

"Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!" Ren said with a creepy grin while holding a big red bag with all the gifts we bought for our exchange gift inside. What were we dressed as? Santa Ren's elves of course.  Why we agreed to this is still a big mystery to me.

"We heard of a party going on in here and me and my 'elves' decided to check it out~" Ren smiled, seriously pretending to be Santa. They just sweatdropped at his little act.

After a few more of Ren's blabbing, Tetsu decided to knock him out so we can finally come in. "What's with the costumes?" Naoki had to ask. "Ummmmm... it was Ren's idea. He even tied us up just so we can join his little play." Misaki said. Oh yeah, forgot about that. "What's wrong with Ren's plan, I think that entrance was great! And besides, I look cute in an elf costume~" Asaka complemented herself and both Misaki and Asaka started to argue. I just noticed that their rivalry is like mine and Aichi's competitive style with Chris and Kamui's childish one.

Shin's POV

When Ren woke up, Misaki and Asaka finally stopped arguing. We could finally start our Christmas party and reunion.

"Ok, it's game time!" I said. "Group yourselves to four so we can start our games." After some debating and a little violent reactions, they finally came up with these teams:

Team Q4;

Aichi

Kai

Misaki

Kamui

Team Asteroid;

Ren

Asaka

Tetsu

Kyou

*Kyou is a member of Team Asteroid for this chapter only.

Team Dreadnought;

Leon

Jillian

Charlene

Emi

Team SIT Genius;

Chris

Lee

Ali

Naoki

Team Handsome;

Gouji

Nagisa