Chapter 9: Connected Fate

Naoki's POV

After a little plotting on what to do yesterday, we were exhausted and decided to put our plan to action today. 'Everything's happening so fast. It feels like we will find the answers to all our questions sooner than expected.' I thought to myself as class was going on (I was obviously not listening to the discussion). Aichi didn't come to school today so his either sick or has plenty of things going on in his mind right now. Since he is the most affected one from this whole 'Kai disappearing thing', might as well give him some space.

After school

I went to Card Capital to meet with Aichi, Misaki, Kamui, Miwa and Gaillard as planned. We would meet Ren and Leon at the Tatsunagi building. I wasn't sure if Aichi would come being absent from school and all but by the time I got there, Aichi was already with them.

Aichi's POV

While we we're waiting in Card Capital for Naoki to arrive, I thought of what may happen when we get to Cray. According to Gaillard in his story , Takuto said that whatever is happening right now most likely involves both Kai and myself. Blaster Blade himself even spoke to me in a dream about avoiding a new enemy that may want to capture me and my mate (which is obviously Kai) but what does he mean by 'If he somehow takes control of you and your mate, Earth and Cray will be in great danger.'? What does the fate of the world have to do with us? "Brother Aichi,Naoki's here" Kamui snap me out of my trance. "Hey guys! Sorry to keep you waiting!" Naoki said as he ran towards us. " It's ok Naoki" I said, "Lets go!" Kamui said lifting his fists.

"By the way Aichi, why didn't you come to school today?" Naoki asked. I wanted to say that I've been having sudden headaches lately maybe because of thinking of Kai too much. I've told the others while waiting for Naoki but he doesn't know yet. Before I could tell him Gaillard stopped me. "He probably has a lot going on in his head... possibly why he also has a headache right now." He explained. "Ah is that right, ok... Aichi try not to over think much ok. Isn't it why we're doing all this?" Naoki reassured me." Thanks Naoki, it actually makes me a lot better now." I said and then turned to Gaillard giving him a 'thankyou' before silence followed the rest of our way.

Leon's POV

We are now in front of the Tatsunagi building waiting for Aichi and the others. While Ren and Chris were having a serious conversation, I felt the wind and my PSY Qualia activate. I turned to Ren and Chris to see them having a trance before going on my own.

Aichi's POV

We were heading towards the Tatsunagi building when I felt my PSY Qualia activate. Suddenly my spirit was transported to a familiar place. "Oh hey Aichi!" I turned and saw Ren, Leon and Chris. "Hey guys... what's going on?" I asked them. " We also have no idea." Chris said. Before any of us could make another sound, a familiar spirit appeared before us. "It seems I was finally able to connect to you all" "Takuto!"

----------------------------------
If your wondering how Chris got into the story... It will be explained in the chapter after the next since chapter 10 will mainly be about what the PSY Qualia users are doing in Cray (By the way, they are in their spirit form so they still have to find a way to Cray for them to go in their physical form).

Read, comment, vote and enjoy everyone! ~♡