Chapter 7: With a Little Help from My Friends

Miwa's POV

After everything I've heard from them and a bit of planning on what to do, we decided to call it a day. I told Gaillard that he could stay at my place, everyone but Gaillard agreed to the plan. We were finally able to convince him to stay with me (after every attempt to resist saying that he would just sleep in a hotel and others just not to cause us problem, he finally gave in).

The next day

Aichi's POV

I went to Card Capital to meet with my friends as we planned yesterday. I'm worried about Kai but that's no reason to get stressed out. I'm sure we'll find him and bring him back just like they did to me, and besides, Kai wouldn't want to see me sad again because of him.

When I entered Card Capital, everyone was already there. I guess I spent my time over thinking too much. " Sorry I'm late guys!" I said as I bowed my head. "No problem Aichi" Misaki said. "Besides, your just in time brother, Miwa already thought of a great plan!" Kamui said. " Hey, I know it's a great plan and all but I'm not sure we will succeed here." Miwa told. Before an argument could start, I asked them "So what's the plan guys?"

Miwa's POV

(Flashback)
"Hey guys! What's up?" I greeted with my ever optimistic tone as me and Gaillard came in the shop. "We're almost complete since Aichi isn't here yet." Misaki said. "But what's taking brother so long!" Kamui complained while Naoki tried to calm him down. "Oh, give him a break Kamui. Aichi wants to find Kai just as much as Kai wanted to find him before.  I'm sure he'll come around soon." "Naoki's right, besides shouldn't we plan now while waiting for Aichi?" Gaillard suggested. We agreed to the plan. So about ten minutes of thinking, complaining, debating, and scolding, I was finally able to think of something. " Oh, I got it! This may not be a solid plan but, why not we call other PSY Qualia users like Ren and Leon and ask if they know anything. We may be able to get the answers we need to find a way to Cray." " I've got to say Miwa, that is somewhat the best idea I've heard you come up with." Misaki said. "Ouch you really know how to hit a man's pride hard don't you Misaki." I said and everyone but me laughed.

(End of flashback)

"And that's the plan." I ended.

Aichi's POV

We decided to put Miwa's plan into action. And as agreed, our first destination would be Team Asteroid's headquarters... Kai, I promise that I won't give up looking for you just as you have done for me.

-----------------------
The picture above is the actual PSY Qualia users in the anime (excluding Kai). The pictures I have posted and will post do not belong to me, they belong to their respective owners!! I have nothing more to say but vote, comment, and enjoy everyone~