Chapter 3: The Unexpected Visitor

Aichi's POV

We decided to go to Card Capital after school to see if Kai was there. Sadly we didn't see Kai but rather playing with Kamui was... wait, is that Oliver Gaillard?

Gaillard's POV

"Legion attack!" "No guard" The sixth card fell into Kamui's damage zone. "Well it looks like you win again Gaillard. That was a good match. But why can't I beat you?!?" Kamui said as our game came to an end. Suddenly we were approached by two familliar faces. "Gaillard, I never expected you to come." Aichi said. "Uh... I wanted to make it a surprise" I nervously said. "Where's Kai? Shouldn't he be with you?" Aichi asked. " Yeah, you said you would talk about it once brother and Naoki showed up right?" Kamui said joining our conversation. "Actually, thats why I came here." I said in a serious tone knowing Aichi and the others would not handle the news I'm about to reveal. "Why not we talk about it where people aren't staring at us" Naoki suggested pointing to the people who where intensively looking at us. He's got a point. "Why don't we go to the park." Misaki said.

"So what happened Gaillard, where's Kai?" Aichi asked worriedly. Here goes, "Um... I don't even know how to point it out to you guys but Toshiki Kai has disappeared."

------------------------------------
Cliffhanger! Sorry that the chapter's short, I don't know how to make it longer... Anyways vote, comment and enjoy!