Chapter 10: Way to Cray

Aichi's POV

"It seems I was finally able to connect to you all" "Takuto!" We exclaimed. "It's been a while since we last seen each other, yes?" Takuto said. We hesitated but still nodded. "I know Gaillard has already mentioned what occurred the end of Kai's stay in Europe so I'll get to the point." Takuto said. We signaled him to continue. "Like I said to Kai and Gaillard, I cannot mention about the enemy but I can only tell that it is much more powerful than Void. He will not try to control every creature but he goes straight to what he wants." He turned to me. "Blaster Blade already mentioned to both you and Kai that he was after the both you right?" They all looked at me. "Yeah, Blaster Blade said to be careful but I don't think he expected you to show up after." I said. "As much as I wanted to avoid involving you guys again, we need you to help us. In order to do that, you need to get to Cray, which is your current objective, yes?" We nodded. Before we could continue any further a dark aura surrounded Takuto. "Uuuuh... everyone, I want you go inside the building you are currently headed. There is a portal there that leads to the 'Gateway to Cray' (A/N; I made up the name since I don't know what they called it. It can be found in season 2)...the very one you used before. Take it and find the 'Key of Light'. The key will take you to Cray. I'm counting on you My Vanguards...who knows awaits you in the planet Cray...Ahhhhhhhhh!" After that, our spirits returned to Earth.

-------------------------------
I'll be perfectly honest, I have no idea if this chapter came up right... I've been reading this from top to bottom many times since I've finished it today and I am satisfied with the chapter yet unsatisfied as well. ~-~

Read, comment, vote and enjoy everyone~♡