NINE.

. . .

"okay, i'm spinning the bottle!"

seungkwan spinned the bottle and everyone's eyes focused on the spinning bottle with their hearts beating against their chests in anticipation. even if they had had played the game so many times for all these years, the excitement and fear were exactly the same as if they were young children playing the childish game of truth or dare. finally, the bottle stopped in two people: joshua and seongcheol.

"okay, so joshua. truth or dare?" seungcheol smiled warmly and joshua decided to start it off easily by choosing truth. jeonghan soon whispered a question in his ear with a smirk and seungcheol approved.

"did you have a crush on any of us back then? if not, who is your current crush?" joshua rolled his eyes at the childish question, mentally thinking that seungcheol may be stuck at the age of thirteen when such questions are usually asked, yet proceeded to protest. "that's two questions!"

the glares he recieved shut him up so he decided to speak up quickly. the guys were indeed scary when they wanted to be. "okay, okay, chill your asses. i actually had a crush on someone. it was jeonghan, like he seemed pretty interesting to me when i first met him but now that i know his ass better he's boringggg. it only lasted two weeks anyways." joshua waved it off with his hand and jeonghan looked pretty insulted.

"ew, imagine jeonghan and joshua together." seokmin made a cross with his arms and then proceeded to spin the bottle, not aware of the teasing looks he was receiving. he was pretty obvious about his crush on joshua as he had no experience about love stuff. "me and soonyoung! truth or dare?" he asked happily and soonyoung chose dare, as always.

"ok go outside in the streets and dance to up and down by exid, or remove a piece of clothing." seokmin snickered and the others soon joined as soonyoung huffed. "really? that song?" he asked yet proceeded to get up and head outside with the others following right behind.

dancing was his strongest passion and dancing in front of people wasn't a problem for him, but when it came to embarrassing songs like this one, it was different. he opened the door and after standing in the middle of the street, he threw his friends a last look (who were seated comfortably on the stairs with their phones ready to record) and started dancing to the song.

as a result of his dancing, he was surrounded by a lot of girls who squealed around him, yet also got a lot of weird looks he was embarrassed from. laughter of delight was heard coming from the other twelve guys sitting as junhui and mingyu decided to throw some comments here and there, probably because they wanted to also get some attention, like the attention seekers they usually were.

finally when the song ended, soonyoung bowed to the small group of people who gathered around him, interested about what was going on, and ran inside the house in embarrassment. as soon as he got inside, he started hitting seokmin with a flip flop, though he was laughing himself so it wasn't serious.

finally after the countless of embarrassed hits from soonyoung, seokmin and the others settled down in a circle once again. the game continued on; with minghao who drunkenly asked his boyfriend about what he found annoying in him and ended up crying when he heard the answer (jun had to spend almost thirty minutes asking for his forgiveness), with seungkwan who had to go outside and hit on a grandma, with chan confessing that jeonghan wasn't his favorite mother (he earned a lot cries from the latter), and so on.

until now, seokmin was shirtless because he didn't want to do a dare like the scaredy cat he was, joshua was smart enough to only remove his belt, soonyoung was all shirtless and had no jeans on and jun had just removed the big warm blanket he had around himself, considering it as a piece of clothing. minghao was just simply drunk because he didn't feel like taking off a piece of clothing, so he chose to drink.