TEN.

. . .

rays of warm sunlight broke through the window gently and landed on two peaceful bodies in bed. yes, two peaceful bodies. sleeping in bed. together.

i mean, anyone could be thinking it wasn't a big deal, y'know, since lots of people sleep together to feel the slightest bit of comfort at night. anyone could be thinking it's one random couple, or one mentioned couple in our case: like jun and minghao, or seungcheol and jeonghan, etc. but it was neither. and it wasn't even a couple.

the two bodies cuddling in bed were actually the ones that 'truly' hated each other, never agreed about something, were as different as day and night, couldn't stand looking at each other in the eye, yet were also the main couple of this story. actually, the hate was one-sided, but so was his love: one-sided.

so yeah, to answer your questions, it was actually mingyu and wonwoo cuddling in bed, and to say that wonwoo was freaking out was an understatement.

once the light disturbed wonwoo's beauty sleep, the boy fluttered his eyes open like princess aurora did when her prince kissed her on the lips. he really hadn't expected to feel strong arms wrapped around his whole body, and he certainly hadn't expected to be hit by a strong manly smell once he took a deep breath like he always did when he woke up in the mornings, but he truly loved it.

although he absolutely loved it, he was also quite freaking out about the whole situation. firstly, because it was the first time he was being cuddled by someone who reached his high standards about the cuddle buddy of his dreams, and secondly, he was afraid he had asked the guy to cuddle him.

wait, who even is cuddling me?

wonwoo slightly moved his head to look up at the guy's face, all while holding his breath in fear of waking the other up, and when he did recognise who was hidden behind the strong grip, he couldn't help but feel relief washing all over his body.

it was someone he knew all too well, yet still felt as if he still were a stranger to him somehow. it was no other than mingyu. he had dreamed of drowning in his safe and warm embrace for such a long time, and now that he finally had the almost unreachable chance, his body was all frozen and he couldn't move a muscle.

maybe it was the slight movement of mingyu's arm that made wonwoo panic and instantly bury his head in the giant's neck, or maybe it was just his usual panicked behavior that made him do the dumbest things ever whenever he was in panic, but it didn't matter.

he finally felt like he was out of the so called trap- the trap of being stuck in his own body, lacking the ability of moving a muscle or reacting and it was one satisfying and content feeling.

once he buried his head deep in mingyu's neck and cuddled closer to his body, wonwoo shut his eyes and inhaled deeply, loving the scent coming from the giant. he felt like he was in heaven: drowned in warmth and secure he had asked for years. he wished the time would stop and it'd be only the two of them. as cheesy as it seemed, wonwoo just wanted everyone and everything to disappear and cuddle with mingyu for the rest of his life.

though luck never seemed to be on his side.

as soon as he had started to get comfortable, he felt mingyu moving and unwrapping his arms around wonwoo's smaller body, which caused the pale boy to let out a little whimper at the loss of warmth.