THIRTEEN.

. . .

it was safe to say that mingyu learned a lot about wonwoo in their friendly 'date'.

truthfully, it wasn't a date, but mingyu liked to call it that way. if you were to ask wonwoo, he'd of course go against the idea of their little hang out being a date—even though he had read a lot of romance books and honestly it kind of seemed like a date, but only if feelings were included, and of course wonwoo believed there were no feelings included in it—but for mingyu, since he was inexperienced in dating and romance overall, he thought of it as a date; based on the few romance movies he had watched.   

it was currently the time after their friendly date; mingyu was going back home with probably the biggest dorky smile on his face. he was recalling all of what happened during their little date at the pet cafe and couldn't help but smile when he remembered all of the cute habits he picked up on wonwoo.

after wonwoo had asked that question, they both found themselves lost in talking about each other. in all honesty, mingyu didn't specifically know what he wanted to know about wonwoo; he just wanted to know about him in general. maybe the pale boy didn't talk as much about himself, which mingyu honestly expected, but that didn't mean that the tan-skinned male just sat there and listened to what the other was saying.

he tried to pick up on wonwoo's small habits, and he succeeded on doing so. one thing that was obvious was his unlimited love for cats. the whole time they were at the pet cafe, the boy couldn't keep his hands off the small fluffy creatures, occasionally cooing or playing with them as if they were the most precious thing in the world.

mingyu found out that the latter loved wearing oversized clothes. he had noticed himself this whole time; from the first day they met until now, that wonwoo always wore an oversized sweater, hoodie — anything oversized. what he loved on wonwoo the most was one oversized white sweater that gave him the most adorable sweater paws he'd ever seen his whole life. he'd often wear round glasses that honestly made him hella cute in mingyu's opinion and that he also often curled his hair to make himself look softer.

mingyu bet on his life that wonwoo knew that he was fucking cute, so he made himself look cuter to give mingyu a heart attack.

one cute secret that wonwoo told him was that he always wore his round glasses when he read books, just so he could get in the reading mood. he still could remember how wonwoo tried to make the whole thing of wearing glasses seem less weird, which caused him to stumble over his own words really often. it was adorable really, how wonwoo went straight into panicked mode whenever he tried to explain one thing or when he tried to excuse himself, but eventually failed.

though, mingyu needed no explanation. he could understand the other's point of view, even if he had read only two books his whole life.

one other thing, that's already pretty obvious by now, was that he was a big bookworm. the success and beauty on his literature essays was all because he read a lot of books. like really, a lot. wonwoo didn't tell exactly what kind of genre he told mingyu, saying that he felt too embarrassed to say it, so mingyu still stuck to the 'how to kill people' kind of books. 

another thing: his nose scrunch. whenever he laughed—which was rare but actually happened—or played with the cats, he'd scrunch his nose without even realizing. wonwoo didn't have to know, but mingyu actually took a picture of him scrunching his nose while playing with the cats.

he couldn't resist the urge.

so yeah, you could say he had become pretty whipped for wonwoo. what he liked the most about wonwoo was that yes, he seemed pretty cold and closed, uncaring and rude and didn't really show interest on knowing more about others, but when you got to know the real wonwoo, you'd find an adorable boy who loved cuddles more than ever and became shy about the tiniest things. 

finally, the way to his home ended as mingyu fished the keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door. tomorrow he'd have his first lesson with wonwoo. the pale boy had told him that they'd start tomorrow after school and that they'd stop at the library first to get a book before going over at mingyu's house.

as excited as mingyu was about spending time with wonwoo, he couldn't wait for the cuddling part. he still remembered how perfect that sleepover night felt as he and the latter cuddled; how perfectly he fit in his embrace, how warm and cuddly he felt, how close they were — mingyu remembered every single detail and wanted to experience it again. 

it couldn't be any different for wonwoo; the boy was laying in his bed with a pillow on his face as he hugged it tightly and rolled around in bed in excitement. he honestly couldn't recognize himself in that moment, but he felt too happy and bubbly for realization to kick in. 

wonwoo had enjoyed his time together with mingyu much more than he had expected. at first he had thought that he'd get annoyed as hell and would probably get fed up with all the questions that mingyu would ask him, but, surprisingly, that hadn't been the case. he had rather found himself enjoying the presence of the other, as much as his pride didn't allow him to admit such thing.

the guy that he first thought of as annoying, troublesome, clingy — literally everything wonwoo wasn't, had proved himself as worthy and fun to hang out with.

both boys looked forward to tomorrow, when they'd start the first literature lessons with wonwoo as the tutor, followed by the last part of the day, which was the cherry on top.

. . .