FIFTEEN.

. . .

"he forgave you?! just like that?" minghao asked with wide eyes once mingyu finished telling everything that had happened yesterday with wonwoo—of course—without mentioning their little cuddling session.

mingyu shrugged as he nodded and continued to eat his food unbothered. he felt like laughing at how shocked minghao looked; obviously not having the slightest idea to what could have made wonwoo forgive the other. no one could guess that the tough-looking wonwoo was vulnerable when it came to cuddling.

"man, i wish wonwoo also had a soft spot for me. maybe he'd be less violent with me." hansol whined and shook his head annoyed, earning a reassuring pat from jun beside him. everyone was at the table, except for the said male who had forgiven mingyu that easily. he was discussing something with his math teacher, the reason why he was being late for lunch.

"and this is why, folks, y'all should ship mingyu and wonwoo together." minghao said with a smirk and saw as mingyu's cheeks flushed an adorable shade of pink, though he tried to hide it by looking down at his food and hiding his cheeks with his bangs.

"from now on i'll start doing god's job." minghao nodded to himself and ate his food, completely ignoring the weird looks he received.

soon after, wonwoo approached their table with a tired look on his face and immediately sat beside mingyu. he laid his arms on the table and rested his head on his arms.

"had problems with that dumbass of a teacher again?" joshua asked, watching as wonwoo nodded his head and kept his eyes closed.

mingyu bit his lip as he looked down at wonwoo and felt the sudden urge to thread his fingers into the other's fluffy black hair and soothe him to sleep, yet with the others around mingyu didn't think that wonwoo would appreciate him doing such thing.

they'd probably ask them both since when had they become so close to each other and all that, and judging by wonwoo's current mood, it seemed that such questions were the last thing he needed.

"hey mingyu, wait for me after school. we have our first tutoring lesson today." wonwoo sent him a quick smile before turning to the others, deciding to join in whatever they were talking about.

in all honesty, mingyu could care less about his literature classes- all he wanted to do was have some time alone with wonwoo and of course, cuddle with him by the end of the lesson.

. . .

the bell finally rang, signaling the end of the lessons for that day. just like any other day, the students ran out of their classes, wanting to leave the building as soon as possible and either meet up with their friends or take a nap at their homes. mingyu got out of school and was about to head home straight away, but then he remembered that wonwoo had told him to wait for him.

soon after he saw wonwoo rushing out of the building while fixing his hair and his glasses, looking like such a cute nerd. mingyu smiled adorably at him once the boy approached him, making wonwoo confused.

"i've never seen someone excited about having a lesson after school." the guy raised an eyebrow and starting walking forward, with mingyu following him around like a lost puppy.

"well, first: it's a lesson with you, not with any of our old teachers at school. and second, in the end it'll be all worth it." mingyu shrugged and failed to notice wonwoo's blushing cheeks.

the way mingyu sounded so happy and excited that he'd spend some time with him really touched wonwoo's heart; none had ever sounded so happy to have the chance to stay with him alone, so mingyu saying that made wonwoo feel special and giddy.