CHAPTER 6

"MAHIR'S CARE AND BELA'S FEELINGS"

Continuing from the last part...

Mahir goes Inside and sits beside Bela.
Bela then gets up from the bed and in this process her hand by mistake hit the vase beside. Her hand starts bleeding a little and seeing that mahir keeps the plate aside and immediately takes a first aid box and comes near Bela. He makes her sit and he also sits beside her.

Mahir - Bela what's this? You should be careful na

Bela - sorry! I didn't know how it happened

Mahir - is it paining too much?

Bela - no mahir, it's just a small hurt

Mahir ties a bandage to her hand and looks into her eyes. There eyelock breaks when Bela calls mahir.

Bela's pov - I didn't know how I got hurt but to my surprise mahir was feeling the pain more than me.. I dint understand why was he reacting so much. He asked me if it was paining, but I lied to him that it's just a small hurt coz seeing him I felt he would literally start crying if I say that it's actually paining a lot for me. He tied a bandage for me and looked into my eyes, I could see the pain in his eyes but I still couldn't get it for what was he feeling so much.

Next thing what he did was beyond my imagination, he took the plate in his hand and sat beside me. He took a peice of chapati and forwarded his hand near me, I didn't know how to reach.. obviously who would get a chance to get fed my there crush. Shit! Did I just spit out that he's my CRUSH? Yeah that's actually true I really liked him from the time I saw him, but this isn't love coz love is a totally different feeling.. may be I'm just attracted to him or can say infactuation.

Coming back I hesitatingly opened my mouth and he started feeding me, all this while I felt like a princess... But what to do my inner self comes out all the time not to let me live in peace, and now it says that all this is not gonna happen for real so stop getting more attracted to him. For the first time I felt that my inner self is actually true, this is not gonna happen. If I truly love him then I would have made him love me back but when I myself am not loving him so it would be better if I forgot all this and remain his friend forever.

Now he completes feeding me so he takes the plate and goes away but not before saying good night to me, and in return I just gave a cute little smile.

Mahir's pov - I just dint understand what was I doing, did I just fed her? That wasn't wrong, since she got a hurt and coz she won't be able to eat herself I helped her. But why the hell did I care for her so much? What's actually happening to me? Did I do all this thinking about Shravani? No mahir, I should accept the fact that Bela is not shravani and my shravani is no more. But Bela is actually very good, she's sweet and kind too. Ohh god what wrong with me? Why am I thinking about her.
Shrugging all these thoughts I fell on the bed and slowly drifts off into sleep.

Pov's ends.

Next morning Bela wakes up and finds something heavy on her shoulder, she slowly opens rubbing her eyes. She sees mahir sleeping peacefully beside Bela side hugging her. She then looks around and realises that she's in mahir's room, and is shocked to the extreme.

(Position - mahir's head on bela's shoulder and, his one hand on bela's waist. Bela's hands wrapping around mahir.)

To be continued..

______________________

Why do you guys think Bela is in mahir's room? Do share your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote! ❤️