CHAPTER 26

"MARRIAGE?"

Continuing from the last part...

Soon bela sits and then the mehandi girl starts applying mehandi for her... Bela looks at mahir and blushes seeing his name on her hand... 

After the function Bela comes to mahir's room and shows her mehandi to him... He holds her hand and kisses on her palm to which Bela smiles looking at him... She hugs him and mahir reciprocates by tightening the hug...

Next day it was haldi and Bela was already down and constantly looking near the stairs waiting for mahir.

Vish - arre Bela mahir jiju will come... If you keep turning and seeing then I'm sure you will have neck pain and again mahir only should do massage

Bela - Vish! Shut up

UV - finally Bhai is coming

Bela looks up to find mahir coming and Vish and UV smiles seeing her glowing face...

After all the guest leave mahir comes near Bela and making sure that no one is seeing them he silently pulls Bela by her hand to a corner.

Bela - mahir what are you doing? What if someone see?

Mahir doesn't answer but takes a bowl of haldi and applies it on his both cheeks.

Bela - you should apply to me not to yourself

Bela's pov - I told this but his next move made me surprise... He came close to me pinning me to the wall and rubbed his cheek with mine applying the haldi to my cheeks... I blushed seeing him so close to me, he backs off and later looked into my eyes... He din't speak anything but his eyes speak a lot... I can clearly see his love for me in his eyes, the purest of all.

I had always dreamt of my life partner and mahir is just like that... And after a lot of confusion we are finally gonna be one forever just in a day more... Tomorrow is my marrige, the day I was waiting since long and finally it's just a few hours ahead... Must say that I'm the most happiest person on this earth now... Feeling blessed to have such happiness in my life.. my thoughts broke when mahir swapped his fingers in front of me

Pov ends.

Mahir - what are you thinking?

Bela - (with tears in her eyes) I love you mahir

She hugs him keeping her head on his chest with happy tears flowing from her eyes. Mahir slowly backs off and wipes her tears with his thumb.

Mahir - Bela why are you crying? Did I...

Bela - (interrupting) no mahir I'm just so happy that it's coming in the form of tears

Mahir - that's it? You seriously scared me bela

Bela smiles sheepishly.

Mahir - are you still feeling shy even after our love making session that day? (To lighten her mood)

Bela - (slightly hitting his chest) mahir! What if someone hear?

Mahir - what will happen? After all you are my would be wife

Bela - yeah exactly! Would be wife but not wife yet...

Mahir - so what? I still have all rights on you, don't I?

Bela - you do... Only you

Mahir pulls Bela through her hand and wraps his hand around her...

Next day it's the day of behir marriage... The entire house is decorated and the full family is filled with happiness due to there marriage.. now it's just an hour for there marriage and Sumi is tensed seeing many preparations yet to be done...

Vish - maa don't worry... Me and UV will handle everything, you take rest

Sumi - (caressing her cheek) I'm glad to get you and Bela as my daughter in law... God bless you Beta

Vish smiles and continues with the preparations...

Soon after some time mahir is bought down and sat near his place but his eyes are fixed near bela's room just like Bela the previous day.. Vish sees him and signs UV to see who is happy as well as surprised to see such a change in his brother mahir after the death of shravani...
Soon Bela also comes down and looks at mahir... He's completely lost in seeing Bela in the bridal attire and couldn't take his eyes away from her... He comes back to his sense when Sumi clears her through...
Bela comes and sits beside Bela and pandit ji starts the required...

Now they stand up for the seven phrases... Once they are done they sit back in there place and mahir takes nuptial chain and moves his hand near Bela but someone comes near the main door and calls mahir...

To be continued...

______________________

Whom do you guys think the person is? Will it be an obstacle for behir's marriage or will it go on smoothly? Don't forget to vote and let me know what you feel through comments.❤️