CHAPTER 7

"BELA ANGRY ON MAHIR"

Continuing from the last part...

Next morning Bela wakes up and finds something heavy on her shoulder, she slowly opens rubbing her eyes. She sees mahir sleeping peacefully beside Bela side hugging her. She then looks around and realises that she's in mahir's room, and is shocked to the extreme.

(Position - mahir's head on bela's shoulder and, his one hand on bela's waist. Bela's hands wrapping around mahir)

Bela tries to get up and fails and helplessly lies down back and looks at mahir.
She keeps admiring him, actually waiting for him to wakeup.. now it's almost an hour and now mahir slowly moves and cuddles more into Bela making her blush hard. He then slowly opens his eyes and looks at Bela, he looks at her for a sec and then immediately gets up and sits, Bela too gets up and sits besides him.
Bela was about to ask something but mahir interepts in between.

Mahir - what are you doing in my room?

Bela - what? Really, are you serious? I should ask this question.. but instead you are asking me back

Mahir - this is my room dammit, how did you come to my room?

Bela - enough mahir! I myself don't know how I came to your room... And moreover I was waiting for you to wakeup since an hour, and now you are scolding me back?

Mahir - Bela!

Bela - so what do you think now? I intentionally came to your room and slept beside now.. you think I'm that cheap and... (Tears start flowing from her eyes)

Mahir - Bela I didn't mean that...

Bela leaves his room in anger.

She goes to her room and throws the things here and there in anger and sits in the bed and starts crying.

Bela's pov - how can he do this, did he think I... Ugg! It's my mistake only, I should have came back to my room immediately after I knew that I was in his room. But still how can he say like that? But how did I land up in his room? Oh my god! My head is aching now. It's better I have a hot shower.

I took my clothes and went to the washroom, after a while I heard some knock at the door so winding up my work fast I wore my clothes and went out. I opened the door and saw mahir standing Infront with a plate of breakfast in his hand, did he bring it for me? But why, actually why should I care. Now I can't handle my anger anymore so I was going to close to the door but he pushed it and came inside, obviously he's too strong. So I just went and was combing by hair and he came near to me keeping the plate aside. He came close and turned me towards him.

Pov's ends.

Mahir - I'm sorry Bela, actually I drank alcohol yesterday and that's the reason I couldn't remember anything.. actually yesterday I came to your room coz I forgot my phone when I came to give you dinner....

Bela - mahir please I don't want any explanation, you just leave

Just then Bela sees the breakfast plate and finds her favourite sandwich, so without a second thought she picks the plate and sat on the bed. She starts having the sandwich while mahir is staring at her innocence.

Bela - what are you seeing? I told you na I don't want to listen anything, so now go

Mahir - you first eat then we will talk

Bela - fine!

Mahir - hungry?

Bela - too much!

Mahir smiles while Bela soon completes eating.

To be continued...

______________________

I'm so sorry guys I'm having a lot of assignments so couldn't write a lot... From next part I'll manage to write a longer part.
Any guesses how did Bela sleep in mahir's room?
Do comment of what you think and don't forget to vote.❤️