CHAPTER 14

"MAHIR'S CARE"

Continuing from the last part...

Continuing mahir's pov..

But again she dint respond anything so i hugged her to comfort her. She tightness the hug and sobbs in my arms.
Just then a drunken boy came near us, actually not us, he came near Bela.

Pov ends.

Guy - baby where did you go? I was searching for you

Saying this that guy extend his hand to touch Bela but mahir holds his hand stopping him. He understands that he's the reason for bela's tears... He backs off from the hug and immediately a punch lands on that guy's face.
Bela gets scared and holds mahir from back trying to stop him. Bela somehow manages to take mahir outside without anyone noticing of there fight.

Mahir holds bela's hand and makes her sit in the car, and he starts driving. He drives continuosly till they reach Sehgal's mansion. Mahir takes Bela to her room and makes her sit on the bed, and he sits beside her.

Bela - mahir I'm sorry... I

Mahir - (interrupting) Bela why are you saying sorry, I should say sorry to you... I left you alone there and all this happened..... Bela tell me what did he do? Did he misbehave with you?

FLASHBACK :

When mahir was talking with the clients Bela was feeling bored so she was just using her mobile while someone came and pulled her to a corner. He is the same guy who is completely drunk and not in his sense.

He pins Bela to the wall and moves close to her. Bela tries to get rid of his hold but he was way too strong. He tries to kiss her but Bela turns her face not giving a chance. She pushes him and tries to run from there but that guy holds her from back like back hugging. He pulls her towards him making Bela's back collide his chest.

He tries kissing her neck while Bela tries pushing him but all in vain. She then gathers all the strength and punches him hard on his stomach and runs from there. She sees mahir near the drinks section and comes running to him and side hugs him.

Flashback ends.

Saying this Bela hugs mahir keeping her head on his chest... While mahir also had tears in his eyes unknown to him. He wraps his hands around Bela and tries to comfort her. They stay in that position for quite a while and then Bela backs off.

Mahir - I'll not leave him Bela, I'll see his end today... How dare he try to touch you

Bela - mahir please no, don't do anything just leave

Mahir - but Bela he...

Bela looks at him with a cute pout and that was enough for mahir to accept whatever Bela says. Bela smiles looking at him.

Mahir - ok fine! It's already too late, you sleep

Bela - hmm

Mahir makes Bela lie on the bed and covers blanket and then leaves to his room.

Next morning mahir wakes up and sees the time and realises it is 9:00am. Reality hits him hard when he remembers he have an important meeting at 10:00am.

 Reality hits him hard when he remembers he have an important meeting at 10:00am

Just then Bela comes to his room and sees mahir still sitting on bed.

Bela - arre mahir, you slept too long today!

Her voice grabs his attention and he gets up from the bed.

Mahir - Bela I need your help, there is a meeting at 10 today and we have to reach there atleast before 15 minutes

Bela - what? At 10? And you still din't brush? 😂

Mahir - arre Bela I know... I need your help

Bela - you first go and bath, meanwhile I'll keep the suit ready for you

Mahir - hmm

Mahir goes inside the washroom and Bela selects a suit for mahir.
Soon mahir gets ready and he along with Bela starts for the office. 

Mahir - Bela take these files and please go through it

Bela - me? But why?

Mahir - coz I'm not confident about this, I wasn't prepared with it... You.. you give the presentation today

Bela - what? Me? No mahir, I don't know anything about the deal... How can I do it?

Mahir - Bela you can... Just go through the files now

Bela - hmm

Bela starts reading the files and soon they reach at 9:50. They both go inside.

To be continued...

_____________________

How was today's part? 
Don't forget to vote and comment your reviews ❤️