CHAPTER 44

Continuing from the last part...

Bela - mahir please open the door.. I can explain you

Mahir - what will you explain bela? I have seen everything

Bela - mahir don't you trust me?

Mahir's pov - these words irked me.. yes I do trust her, and now also I can't take any decision without taking to her about this. I got up and opened the door but I found Bela falling down as she was leaning to the door.. shit! She's unconscious, I quickly held her and tried to wake her up and it was of no use, I picked her in my arms and made her lie on the bed and locked the door from inside.

This is all my fault.. I shouldn't have done this, I sat beside her caressing her hair and slowly I slept in my sitting position only.

Mahir's pov ends.

Bela's pov - my head was aching due to continues crying. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself on my bed, I turned my head and saw mahir sleeping in sitting position. I immediately got up and saw his pale face, he was in tears because of me. I slowly caressed his face and he opened his eyes with my touch. He hugged me being worried about me and I also wrapped my arms around him pulling him more close to me. We stayed in the same position for some time and then I pulled myself away.

Bela's pov ends.

Mahir - Bela..

Before mahir could speak anything they hear a knock at the door. Bela sighs and goes to open the door, mahir observes how immediately Bela was taking steps back being scared and tensed.. he then saw it was vyom who came inside the room.

Vyom - aww baby, I was waiting for you only.. come we will go

He held her hand and trying to take her away, Bela looked at mahir with painful tears filled in her eyes..

Mahir - wait!

Vyom stopped listening to him.

Mahir - you have no rights to take Bela from me.. I'm still her husband and only I have rights on her.

Bela smiles a bit listening to mahir's words but soon it changed making her unable to control her pain listening his this next words.

Mahir - I'll divorce Bela soon and then you do whatever you want.. till then she will stay here only

Mahir frees bela's hand from vyom and held her hand and closes the door on his face making vyom angry.

Bela - mahir please don't divorce me... I cant live without you mahir, I love you... Please don't leave me

Mahir tries to speak but seeing Bela not giving a chance to, he immediately locks his lips with her's and kisses her passionately. They pour all the love and pain they have and backs off when they fall short of breath.

Mahir - I'll never leave you no matter what Bela.. I trust you more than myself. I'm sorry that I overreacted before, I don't know, I just wasn't able to see you with him

Bela hugs mahir before he completes speaking and cries her heart out.. mahir too let's her cry and makes her sit on the bed. He gives her some water and Bela drinks in a gulp.

Mahir - now tell me what's the matter.. I know you love me and can never cheat me

Bela - vyom kidnapped my sister

Mahir - sister?

Bela - yes mahir.. she's my aunt's daughter Juhi, few years back her parents died in an accident and since then she was with us only.. last year she went to London for her studies, she couldn't come to our marriage coz she was busy and she promised me that she would come this week.. but before I knew about her arrival I don't know how vyom knew it and kidnapped her..

He showed me a video of juhi, I don't even know which place is it.. he even threatened me not to say you but I couldn't resist anymore misunderstandings between us mahir, that's why I'm telling you.. I don't understand why is he doing all this

Bela bursts out crying more and mahir tries to calm her down.

Mahir - Bela you don't worry I'll find out everything.. I promise you that nothing will happen to juhi, she will be fine

Bela hugs mahir keeping her head on his chest.

To be continued...

____________________

That's it for today! Hope you are liking it.