CHAPTER 43

Continuing from the last part...

Bela got irritated by his acts and decided to go and turns to leave but vyom holds her hand, just then mahir who is coming for breakfast from his room sees vyom holding Bela's hand..

Mahir comes near them and as soon as vyom sees mahir he leave bela's hand and that's when Bela realises mahir's presence there and immediately moves away from vyom.. she looks at mahir and being irritated because of vyom she asks the servents to prepare the breakfast and she goes to her room..

Mahir - what was that?

Vyom - um.. nothing mahir

Vyom was about to leave but mahir stops him.

Mahir - I know you are our invester but I think you are forgetting that.. you are only our guest and it would be better if you remain such.. I hope you understand

Mahir leaves from there controlling his anger.. while vyom smirkes at him..

Mahir goes to there room and sees Bela sitting on the bed being irritated.. mahir goes near her and sits beside her..

Mahir - you ok?

Bela - hm

Mahir - don't worry.. if he again comes near you tell me, I'll make sure he won't be staying in this house anymore

Bela - arre no! He's our investor.. and i don't want anything wrong to happen because of me

Mahir - I understand but..

Bela - no but's

Mahir - ok baba.. no matter what you are gonna win the argument always

Bela - I know that (smirking)

She hugs him from side.

Two more days pass by and Bela tries ignoring vyom but still his lustful looks irks her a lot.
One such day Bela is going to there room passing from vyom's room and suddenly she felt someone dragging her somewhere.. she then realises that it's vyom who pulled her to his room..

Bela - what the hell..

Vyom - oh no darling.. don't be too angry, save it for future coz there are gonna be more situations where you need to show your anger..

Bela - just leave me

Vyom - not so soon baby

Bela - what the hell do you want?

Vyom - ahh! Now you came to the point, so... No no lemmi show you that would be better

Vyom opens his phone and shows her some video that which Bela shocks to the extreme...

Bela - this..

Vyom - cool cool.. I'm not gonna cause any harm until you listen to me

Bela - what should I do?

Vyom - that's like a good girl

Just then mahir who is passing there room sees Bela in vyom's room.. while he was coming inside vyom suddenly hugs Bela and whispers "Hug me back" in bela's ears to which she also hugs him being scared of what he might do..
Unable to resist more mahir comes inside and that's when Bela realises his presence, she immediately backs off controlling her tears which may come out any time..

Vyom - oh hi mahir

Mahir - (ignoring him, to Bela) Bela what are you doing her

Bela - mahir, I...

Vyom - arre mahir why don't you talk with Bela later.. we want some space now

Bela looks at him being shocked and was worried to what things might lead too..

Mahir - what the hell.. Bela what's happening here?

Vyom - I proposed Bela.. and she accepted, yes na baby?

Vyom looks at Bela with a smirk while tears flows down bela's cheek, vyom shows his phone from a side to Bela and Bela with no choice left nodes her head in yes..

Mahir's pov - I seriously don't understand what's happening here.. is it true that Bela accepted vyom's proposal? But how, she loves me and moreover she hates vyom from the first day.. I don't know all this but my mind isn't able to accept the fact that Bela said yes stating she accepted vyom.. did she really do or is there something more to it? Now my mind is also not working, I just left from there and heading towards my room and I heard Bela calling me loudly..

Mahir's pov ends.

Vyom - don't you dare tell the truth to mahir.. you will face the consequences then

Bela cries listening to his words and ran behind mahir.

Bela's pov - why God my life is like this? Don't I deserve any happiness in my life? I don't know what mahir must be thinking right now... What should I tell him, I can't even tell the truth.. I ran behind mahir but before I can enter in the room he closed the door and locked it from inside.. I shouted and asked him to open the door and that made no use.. all I could hear is his sobbing sounds.

Bela's pov ends.

To be continued

__________________________

Why do you guys think vyom is doing this.. and what might be his real motive? Share you views and do vote.