CHAPTER 13

"UNKNOWN FEELINGS"

Continuing from the last part...

Next day mahir comes to bela's room to get her hair sample for the DNA test. He goes and finds that Bela is in the washroom so he silently goes to her dressing table and sees her comb there😂... He also finds a strand of hair and the moment he extendes his hand Bela comes out from the washroom.

Bela - mahir! You here? What are you doing near the dressing table?

Mahir - um.. actually... Nothing, nothing Bela.. I just came to meet you

Both gets flashes of there kiss the previous day and feel awkward about it. To break the silence mahir speaks up.

Mahir - actually Bela I.. I'm sorry! I don't know what happened to me yesterday, but I'm really sorry for that... I'm not such a person, don't misunderstand me....

Bela - (interrupting) it's ok mahir! I know who you are and let's just not talk about this

Mahir - um.. and ya there's a party tonight as the deal is finalized and since its because of you even you are gonna come with me

Bela - me? Um.. ok then I'll come, but I don't have anything to were such

Mahir - is that a problem? Let's go for shopping now and even buy any necessities required for you

Bela - ok then great! I'll get ready and we shall go

Mahir - ok I'll wait down.. come soon

Bela soon gets ready and both mahir and Bela goes for shopping. They buy a few clothes for themselves and return back home. Bela gets ready and comes to mahir's room. Mahir looks at Bela and is awestuck by her beauty.

Behir were dressed like this.

Bela - ready?

When mahir doesn't respond to her, Bela taps his shoulder to which mahir comes out from his lala land..

Mahir - yaah shall we go?

Bela - hmm

Bela and mahir leave for the party.
Soon after they reach they are welcomed and after a few minutes Bela starts feeling bored. She sees mahir talking to some of the clients near the drinking section (mahir wasn't drinking surprisingly and we all know that the reason behind is his unknown feelings for Bela 🙈🙈).

Mahir's pov - I was with the clients and I don't know where Bela is! She might be feeling bored, obviously why not she came with me and I left her. After 10 mins or so I felt someone side hugging me, I turned to see it's Bela... She completely wraps her hands from the side resting her head on my shoulder... surprised I excused myself and the clients leave from there.

I slowly asked her "what happened Bela? Is everything alright?". She dint respond anything, but rather i felt a water drop on my finger, and it didn't take much time for me to understand that it's not water but tears from bela's eyes. I backed off from the hug and looked into her eyes, I felt like she was controlling her tears too hard. I cupped her face and kissed her forehead and I asked her again "Bela why are you crying? Tell me Bela what's the problem?"

Pov ends.

But again she dint respond anything so mahir huged her to comfort her. Bela tightned the hug and sobbs in his arms.

To be continued...

_________________________

Sorry for the short part, couldn't get enough time. Hope you guys understand.
So what's do you guys think the reason behind Bela's behaviour? Why do you think she's crying?
Do vote and don't forget to share your views through the comments.❤️