CHAPTER 17

"GROWING FEELINGS"

Continuing from the last part...

On the other side UV starts teasing mahir.

UV - arre Bhai you improved a lot!

Mahir - UV stop it... It's nothing

Uv - I saw how you were kissing her totally lost in the moment... And you say it's nothing

Mahir - UV you know...

UV - (interrupting) Bhai I know that you are married to shravani bhabhi already and you love her... But did you realise the change in you after Bela entered your life? It's been an year I saw you smiling... And you are being happy everytime I see you and that's all because of Bela! You started falling for her Bhai... You love her.
Bhai I know even if you realise your love for Bela you would never express it to her thinking about shravani bhabhi... But you only think will Bhabhi be happy to see you like this?

Mahir nodded in no.

UV - so why are you still like this? Move on Bhai... Bela is the correct choice for you...

Mahir - but she should also love me UV.. I can't...

UV - (interrupting) wait! So you mean you love her? You are ready to start a new life with Bela?

Mahir - yes UV.. I realized it before only that I love her... But I decided not to tell this to her coz somewhere I felt that was not right... But you were right UV, even shravani wants me to be happy and move on in my life... I love Bela and I'm ready to start a new life with her

UV immediately hugs mahir.

UV - I'm so happy for you Bhai... You took the right decision... And coming to Bela I  strongly feel she loves you too... It was very evident in her eyes

Mahir - but how will I know about her feelings?

UV - Bhai! Don't ask me as if you are a kid... Just keep your feelings within you and wait till you are sure of bela's feelings... But don't take too long coz as far as I know about Bela she isn't a fast moving girl... And she allowed you to kiss her means she wasn't having any object with it... This clearly show's that she have mutual feeling for you

Mahir - Thank you UV!

UV - now you will say thanks to me also?

Mahir smiles and both hug eachother.

Next day evening it was uvish reception so Bela was getting ready in her room when she felt someone back hugging her. She relaxes seeing mahir through the mirror.

Mahir was slowly her caressing his hand on her bare waist sending shiver through her spine. Mahir smiles seeing how much effect he have on her. He tightness his hug and rubs his cheek with bela's cheek to which Bela closes her eyes and feels the moment.

Bela - ma..hir.. what are you doing

Mahir - Accha when I kissed you also you dint ask anything but what's the problem in hugging?

Bela blushes hard listening to him... Just then Sumi calls Bela so immediately she frees herself and runs from the room. Mahir rubs his hand in his hair blushing.

He goes down and sees Bela helping Sumi and smiles. He goes near Bela and offers his hand to Bela... She happily accepts and mahir take her to the dance floor.
To her surprised mahir dances very cozily and intimately with bela... He stops dancing and starts sucking bela's neck... He gives multiple love bites.. he then smaches his lips on her's not letting her moans be heard by anyone. He then gives a love bite on her cleavage making Bela gasp. He then continues making out with Bela till they on the lights as it was dimmed till now.
Feeling nervous Bela leaves from there and goes to her room while mahir was happy that she dint protest even once.

Bela in her room sits on her bed and closes her eyes. All the moments they had together and how mahir was kissing comes in her mind.

While she was thinking all these she gets a message from mahir.

Mahir - don't think too much... I guess you must be tired so just sleep

Bela - hm

Bela smiles seeing how he cares for her. She then lies on the bed and closes her eyes but all she could do is thinking about her moments with mahir.

To be continued...

________________________

I know it's quite a boring part.. sorry for that.
Hope you are guys are liking and do not forget to vote and comment your reviews.❤️