EPILOGUE

After 5 years.

Yuvi and Vish were blessed with a baby boy and named him as druv, an year later mahir and Bela had a baby girl and named her as mahira. Uvish shifted to Delhi as UV now have to take care of there business in Delhi branch, but never fails to come every month to there family.

One such day, Bela is working in the kitchen when someone comes and back hugs her..

Bela - mahir! Not now, go and see after your sweet daughter.. if she wakeup and doesn't find one of us she will scream to the top

Mahir - I know that love.. but what can I do, you looks so beautiful na today

Bela - oh so that means I'm not beautiful everyday right?

Mahir - (backing off) arre no Bela.. I dint mean that

Bela - I know mahir what you meant (fake crying)

Mahir - be..

Mahir was about to say something but they hear someone screaming from there room.. they look at eachother and immediately go up.
They see there 4 year old daughter Mahira sitting on the bed and shouting.. she looks at mahir and Bela and stops shouting.

Mahira - where did you go mumma papa?

Mahir - I was helping your mumma in preparing your breakfast baby (by picking her in his arms)

Mahira - huh! Who will hug me after I wakeup? (Pouting)

Bela - now we came na baby

Mahira - haa but I wokeup 5 minutes before only na

Mahir - Accha sorry na baby

Mahira - ok last chance

They look at eachother and chuckles.. they go down and Bela feeds mahira her breakfast.

In the afternoon mahir is playing with mahira when Bela comes with a glass of milk.

Mahira - mumma I don't want to play with dad

Bela - arre then with whom will you play with?

Mahira - you know mumma.. my friend have a brother, little brother and they both play together everyday.. I also want a small brother to play na

Bela starts blushing while mahir smirkes looking at Bela.

Mahir - accha baby.. me and mumma will give you a small brother but for that you need to do something

Mahira - huh? What will I do?

Mahir - so you sleep with Sumi maa for today and we will plan a baby for you soon

Mahira - so if I sleep there I'll get a brother?

Mahir - yes na baby

Mahira - ok then I'll go

Mahir hugs mahira and looks at Bela and winks his eye.

In the evening mahir comes to his room and sees Bela setting the bed. He comes and slowly keeps his hand inside bela's saree and pulls her close to him by her waist.

Bela - arre mahir! What are you doing?

Mahir - don't you know? It's called romancing with my wifey

Bela - wait! I forgot.. I was angry on you na (said glaring at him)

Mahir - arre baby I thought you forgot about it

Bela - Haan I actually forgot coz of your romance.. but no how can I forget that, never

Mahir - arre baby sorry na, I'll get you an ice-cream now

Bela - no I don't want now.. you dint get me when I want, and I don't want when you want to give me

Mahir - Accha ok tell me what do you want now

Bela - you (looking down)

Mahir - ohho so my wifey is full on mood today? Ok then let's start na

Mahir cups bela's face and bends towards and kisses her smoothly. Mahir was sucking her upper lip while Bela was just enjoying his touch on her lips but soon she too started responding and turned out to be passionate one. They back off when they feel short of breath.

Mahir kisses her forehead and hugs her as tightly as he could. Just then they hear mahira's voice and back off.

Mahira - mumma!

Bela backs off immediately when she hear mahira calling her, she giggles seeing mahir expression.

Mahira - mumma I want to sleep (said extending her hands up for Bela to carry her in her arms)

Mahir - mahira baby I told you na sleep with..

Mahira - (interupting) Haan but I wont get sleep without mumma na (she says pouting)

Mahir - accha

Bela lifts her makes her sleep while mahir sits on the frowning.

Soon Bela makes mahira sleep and mahir and Bela also sleep peacefully.

THE END

SO GUYS THIS IS THE END OF THIS STORY "THE ONE FOR ME!". THIS IS REALLY CLOSE TO MY HEART AND THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED ME FROM THE START.

I'm soon gonna be back with a short story 'UNSPOKEN LOVE'.  I would post the part 1 of it on pearly's bday (10th July). Do shower your love there also.

~Srija