CHAPTER 33

Continuing from there last part...

Here Anu comes back to Sehgal's mansion and as soon as she open the main door she's shocked.
She sees police there and gets confused of what might be the reason.

Shravani (Anu) - what happened mahir?

Mahir - come.. we were indeed waiting for you

Anu - me? But why?

Mahir then plays the video he took at the hospital shocking Anu to the extreme.

Anu - mahir actually.. listen to me

Mahir - enough I had already heard enough of your nonsense, not anymore.. (to the police) please take her away

Lady police comes and holds Anu while she tries to get rid of the hold.

Anu - mahir I accept that I was wrong.. but I'm obsessed with you and can't let you be any other's.. you have to be mine only... Beware if you try to do anything against me

Mahir - what will you do?

Anu - I can do anything mahir.. if I wish to then I can send your Bela to heaven even before she reach her house now

Mahir - how do you know about where Bela is?

Anu - I know everything mahir

The police take her away not giving her a chance to speak a word more. But mahir is scared of what Anu might do to Bela. He immediately calls Bela.

Bela - hello mahir

Mahir - Bela where are you?

Bela - hello? Mahir can you hear me?

Mahir - Bela.. Bela are you fine?

Bela - mahir I think the network isn't proper here.. I'll call you once I reach home

Bela cuts the call due to lack of proper network and mahir is tensed of what might happen.

Here Bela is in the car and looks out of the window recalling all what happened in the recent days.

Suddenly the car stops and the drivers says that the tyre had punctured. He comes out and fits the other tyre. When he was about to sit back into the car a big truck comes and hits the car hard making it crash to the tree nearby. The driver falls back with small hurts on his hands and legs. He gets up and sees that Bela is unconscious inside the car with blood pooling from her body.

The driver immediately calls the ambulance and also finds Bela's phone beside her. He picks it and dails the last number that is mahir's.
Mahir picks it immediately and the driver tells him about the accident. Tears run out from mahir's eyes not able to accept about Bela's condition. He immediately picks his car keys and drove from there.

Soon the ambulance arrive and Bela is taken into it. They reach the hospital and Bela is immediately taken into the ICU.
Mahir also reaches there and goes near the room where Bela is admitted in. He couldn't able to see bela in such a condition and cries hard seeing her like that. He goes near the god's idol and prays for Bela health.

The nurse comes and informs mahir that Bela needs AB-  blood immediately. Since Mahir's blood group is also same he is immediately taken inside... He sees Bela lying on the bed unconscious and his heart aches seeing her in this condition. After giving the blood the Dr immediately starts the operation.

After about an hour the doctor comes out and mahir goes to him.

Dr - she had severe injuries all over her body.. her one hand and one leg is fractured. We still can't say about her condition as her body isn't responding to the treatment. We can't say anything for the next 24 hours.. hope for the best

Mahir is devasted listening to the Dr and soon UV and Vish also come to the hospital.

On the other hand Anu is taken to the police station and is being arrested but before this she managed to call someone to do a accident for Bela.

The entire day mahir stays with Bela and also slept in sitting position beside her and asked others to go home.

Next morning UV and Vish come to hospital after convincing Sumi and Andy to stay at home.

Mahir's pov - this is all because of me... if Bela is in this condition now, I'm the only one responsible... If I could realise Anu's true face before then my Bela wouldn't be in this condition now (sobbing)

Pov ends.

To be continued...

_______________________

Don't forget to vote and do share your views through the comments.