CHAPTER 46

Continuing from the last part...

Bela backs off from the hug and looks into mahir's eyes, and she falls unconscious on mahir's shoulder.. mahir gets tensed and taps her face by calling her name but when she gives no response mahir immediately picks her and takes her to there room. He makes her lie on the bed and then realises that her body is burning due to fever. Being more tensed about Bela, mahir called the doctor. Soon the doctor comes and checks Bela.

Dr - don't worry Mr. Sehgal.. she's fine and it's just a normal fever may be because of stress.. use these medicines, and also I'll give you a diet plan.. she will be fine soon

Mahir - ok doctor, thank you!

The doctor leaves and mahir comes back with a bowl of water and a cloth. He slowly and carefully wipes her hands and legs with it and makes her eat her medices also. Soon after an hour mahir checks her temperature and relaxes seeing it's reduced.. he then sees that Bela is slowly opening her eyes.

Bela - mahir!

Mahir - Bela are you fine? How are you feeling now?

Bela - I'm fine mahir! You don't worry

Mahir gives her another medicine and she eats it without any word.

Mahir - I'll get something for you eat

Bela - no mahir! I'm not hungry now

Mahir - Bela not today.. do you even know how weak you are?

Bela - mahir I'm not saying I'll not eat at all.. I'll eat after sometime

Mahir - no! today only I'll say and you will listen.. I'll bring your dinner

Bela just noddes her head knowing that she won't be able to argue with mahir that too when she's isn't well!..

Mahir comes back with two plates and sits infront of Bela.. Bela smiles seeing this.

Mahir - I know you won't eat anything till I eat.. that's why I got two plates

Bela hugs mahir and mahir gives one plate to Bela. She keeps that plate aside and keeps the one plate in between them and she takes one morsel and extends her hand to mahir. He smiles and eats, and likewise he too feeds Bela. They soon finish both the plates feeding eachother and mahir goes to keep the plate. Mahir comes back and checks her temperature again and smiles seeing it normal..

Bela - mahir see na it's just a normal fever.. you only saw na I'm completely fine now

Mahir - yeah I know how fine you are an hour back (said glaring at her)

Bela - ok baba sorry na

Mahir goes and sits on the other side of the bed.

Mahir - now you sleep.. you need rest

Bela - noo!

Mahir - Bela (softly)

Bela - arre mahir! Don't call me so sweet, then I won't be able to deny you

Mahir - Accha ji (side hugging her)

Bela - haan ji (tightening the hug)

Mahir - ok then if you don't wanna sleep then what do you want?

Bela - I need you! (Looking down to avoid his eyes contact)

Mahir - Bela not now.. I told na you need rest

Bela - your wife is asking you so openly and you are saying no for it? How bad mahir! You don't love me only (fake crying)

Mahir - arre Bela! Don't try to pull my leg.. I know what you are Upto, now sleep like a good girl

Bela - you don't know what I'm upto mahir..

Saying this Bela made mahir lie on the bed and she climbs on him by keeping her legs on each side of him and starts unbuttoning his shirt. He looks at her and not able to control more, he flips there position making Bela lie on the bed and mahir on top.. he removes his shirt and throws it aside. He then slowly unpins Bela's saree pallu and removes her saree. He then removes her blouse slowly moving his fingers sensually near her shoulder.. he then comes down and removes her pettycoat leaving her only with her inner. Soon they both get rid of the remaining clothes and mahir cover them with the blanket.

He without wasting any time smaches his lips with her's and sucks it making Bela moan in his mouth. He gives multiple love bites on her neck marking her as his.. they soon make love to eachother the entire night and sleep late at night in eachother's arms after multiple rounds.

______________________

So guys this is the last chapter of this ff but EPILOGUE is still left so stay tuned.