CHAPTER 23

"LOVE IS IN THE AIR"

Continuing from the last part...

UV - Accha I thought only Bhai but seems like even Bela Bhabhi is also so desperate

Bela - (trying to hide her blush) arre UV don't call me Bhabhi and all... I feel too old, Bela is only fine

UV - okay! But I think you are diverting the topic

Everyone giggle while Bela smile sheepishly.

Bela - I'll make a move maa, bye UV, Vish

Mahir - wait! I'll drop you

Bela noddes her head and they both sit in the car. Soon they reach Sharma's mansion and Bela was going to her house.

Mahir - Bela!

Bela - hmm

Mahir - don't go na... I miss you already

Bela - hayye mahir! It's just a matter of few hours... I know anyhow you are gonna come tomorrow again

Mahir - yes but still...

Bela hugs him and kisses on his cheek and says good night and runs to her house giggling... Mahir also smile seeing Bela and goes to his house.

The whole night they keep thinking about eachother and sleep late night.

Next day morning in Sharma's house.

Bela's pov - I think it's morning now as I can feel the sunshine on my face... Unlike everyday I'm feeling very sleepy today and may be coz I couldn't sleep last night with my mind full of mahir's thoughts... I slowly open my eyes and see the time in my phone kept aside... Yeah as I thought it was already 11:00 am... But still I wasn't in a position to wake-up... I cuddled more into my pillow hugging it and could see someone standing Infront of me... I widen my eyes only to realise mahir standing in front of me...

A wide smile crept on my face looking at me but that soon turned out to be an angry pout as mahir poured a glass full of water on my face... I quickly got up and sat on bed and saw mahir laughing looking at my face... I got up to hit him but I guess my mahir is full on romantic mood today... He picked me up in his arms and took me to the washroom... He put me down near the washbasin and gave me my brush... Seriously he's so sweet but this annoyed me... I brushed my teeth and then he locked me to the wall with his both hands.

Pov ends.

Mahir - I know you have OCD and I thought you won't let me kiss before you brush your teeth so had to do this... Can I kiss now?

Bela frowns and pouts in anger and mahir pecks her pout.

Bela - I'm not so unromantic

Bela then pulls him by his collar and kisses him widely... They kiss eachother till they are satisfied and then backs off...

Mahir's pov - I slowly undressed her and to my surprise Bela didn't protest nor felt uncomfortable at any moment... I took her near the shower and helped her in bathing, obviously not leaving a chance to romance... Later I tied her the bathrobe and went out... I opened her closet and took a casual were and went near her... I untied the bathrobe and made her wear her clothes... Once it's done she did a minimal makeup and gets ready...

Pov ends here..

Bela - so what's the plan?

Mahir - nothing... Maa had called pandit ji to talk about our marriage dates so I want you also to be there at that time and yeah UV had arranged a party for us tonight... So we both along with UV and Vish and some of our friends would join us

Bela - ohh that's cool! So shall we go now?

Mahir - hm

Bela and mahir inform Sarika and Anurag and go to Sehgal's mansion... Pandit ji had already come and looking into there horoscopes...

Pandit ji - there's a very auspicious day after a week... If you all are fine with that day we can fix the marriage then only

Andy - yes pandit ji we all are fine with it... You fix that date only

Pandit ji - ji!

He leaves after fixing the day and behir are already very excited to know that they will be together once forever just in a week more.

The day passes soon and here Bela is getting ready for the party..

Mahir - Bela how much time you need more?

Bela - mahir just five more minutes

Mahir - you have been saying the same from past a lot of time

Bela - ok I'm ready

Mahir looks at Bela and is mesmerized looking at her so hot... Seeing him lost looking at her Bela blushes and taps his shoulder...

Bela - shall we go?

Mahir - um... Yeah

To be continued...

___________________

So this is it for today! Hope you like it.. do vote and comment ❤️