CHAPTER 15

"MAHIR FEELINGS TAKE OVER"

Continuing from the last part...

Bela starts reading the files and soon they reach at 9:50. They both go inside.
Mahir starts the presentation and Bela also helps him in each step.
Finally after the meeting the investors accept there deal.

Once they leave the meeting room Mahir immediately hugs Bela.

Bela's pov - for a moment I wanted the time to freeze, I just wanted to be in his arms forever... But, why do I feel this isn't possible? I feel I can never be his... I started loving him... Yes "I LOVE MAHIR" but I don't know if he will accept me or not... If he doesn't accept then I can't live knowing that he doesn't have mutual feelings towards me... It would be better if I don't express my feelings to him.

Now mahir was continuously speaking something, may be thanking me for helping in the presentation today... But nothing is going to my ears. 

Pov ends.

Mahir backs off from the hug.

Mahir - Thank you so much Bela

Bela - arre again thanks? Not fair mahir...

Mahir - everything is fair in love and war Bela!

Bela - yeah but what is this? War or love?

Mahir's pov - oh god I hate my mouth... I just say whatever comes to my mind.. now what will I answer to Bela? But seriously this is love, but I can't tell her... I still can't forget my shravani!... Actually to be honest I totally forgot her... Before whatever I'm doing my mind will always turn around shravani... But now I only get flashes of mine and bela's moments... All the small moments we had keep coming in front of me.
But what about Shravani? Did I actually forget her? No this can't happen... I love shravani.

"Then what about bela?" My inner self questioned me

"I love Bela"... "What! No I only love shravani"  I said

"Common! Atleast accept it now, how long will you defend yourself?" My inner self questioned me again to which I had no answer

While I was thinking all these Bela snapped her fingers in front of me making me come back from my thoughts.

Pov ends.

Bela - what were you thinking?

Mahir - nothing! Shall we go?

Bela - yeah come

Mahir and Bela leaves for Sehgal's mansion. On there way Bela asked mahir to stop the car.

Mahir - what happened Bela?

Bela - let's eat panipuri mahir!

Mahir - ok fine! Come let's have

They go near the panipuri stall and ask for two plates. Mahir smiles seeing how Bela is eating enjoying every bite.

He sees that a little of it is near her lip corner, mahir moves close to Bela seeing which Bela stops eating. He moves more close to her lips and licks at the corner of her lips trying to remove the food. Mahir then realises what he did and immediately backs off and looks into bela's eyes which are hell surprised by his act.

Mahir - I..i... Actually...

Bela - that's ok! Shall we go?

Mahir - hm

Mahir mentally kicks himself for his foolish act but little does he know that Bela enjoyed for what he did. Soon they reached home.

After they reach home Bela, mahir and Sumi sit in the living room and chitchat. Suddenly someone opens the main door and all three are shocked to see them. They immediately standup and go near them.

Sumi - what the hell is this?

Mahir - what's the need to do without informing any of us? Don't you know that we all support in every decision of yours?

Person - sorry I...

Sumi - (interrupting) what sorry? What have you done?

Just then Andy comes down from his room and is equally shocked seeing them. His anger rises to its peak and comes near them.

To be continued...

_____________________

Again sorry for the short part... Quite busy with my studies.
So how's this part? Who do you think is that person and what do you think they did?
Don't forget to vote and comment your views in the comment section. ❤️