CHAPTER 20

"TRUTH REVEALED"

Continuing from the last part...

Mahir goes to him room and he gets a call from the Dr.

Mahir - hello Dr

Dr - yes Mr. Mahir the reports just arrived... So you can come and collect it when you are free

Mahir - ji Dr... I'm coming

Mahir immediately drove to the hospital and meets the Dr.

Mahir - Dr reports!

Dr - ji.. here is it (giving it to him)

Mahir - Thank you Dr

Mahir leaves from there and opens the reports only to find the DNA matching for both.

Mahir's pov - the report is positive... It means Bela is only shravani... My shravani... But how can this be possible? I myself saw shravani near the accident spot and even after we took her to the hospital the dr's declared her dead but how can she be alive...

I shrugged all my thoughts coz now the only thing that is in my mind is shravani is alive and that's what matter to me now... I immediately sat in the car and drove directly to my house.

As soon as I reach there I saw Anurag uncle and Sarika aunty there, Bela's parents... Yeah Bela told me that there are gonna come today back from there work...

Bela's pov - I was feeling sad but I don't know why... I feel I'm loosing something... Yeah I love mahir but little do I have the courage to tell him nor I want to go away from him...

While I was thinking about all this I saw mahir near the entrance and that was enough for me to get a wide smile on my face... But he did something unusual, he came running to me and hugged me... Hugging was not unusual but I can feel him crying... I feel something is wrong with him, but what? I slowly pulled myself away from him and looked into his eyes filled with tears.

Pov ends.

Bela - mahir! What happened?

Mahir - shravani!

Bela was confused at his behaviour but Sumi, Andy and UV were shocked listening shravani from Mahir mouth.

Sumi - mahir what are you saying?

Mahir - yes maa I have made the DNA test done for shravani and Bela and it is positive that means bela is only shravani

Bela here is completely shocked of what mahir is saying and she remembers the Incident when she met mahir for the first time and how he addressed Bela as shravani.

Anurag - Shravani? Do you know shravani?

Mahir - shravani is my wife

Bela is hell shocked knowing that mahir is already married and hid this with her all these days.

Mahir - shravani is only Bela....

Anurag - no mahir! she is Bela only not shravani... But shravani is also my daughter only

Mahir - what?

All this while mahir was getting a call from someone but he's continuosly rejecting the call.

Anurag - shravani and Bela are twins... Everything was very happy until all this happened... It was when Bela and shravani are five years old and one of my business rival kidnapped both Bela and shravani due to business differences we had... With the help of the police I found the place where he kidnapped them but there I could find only Bela... Shravani ran away from there due to fear... I made that person get arrested but we couldn't get shravani even after searching everywhere.
And I never know that she would be your wife like this... But what happened to her beta?

Everyone are shocked knowing that shravani is not an orphan.

Mahir - shravani is no more... She died in an accident an year back

Sarika starts crying there knowing that her daughter shravani is no more and Anurag tries his best to calm her down.

Mahir gets a call from the same number again and he sees it's the doctor who is calling.

Dr - I'm sorry Mr. Sehgal... Actually the reports got exchanged with others... I'm near your house only I'll handover the reports to you

Mahir - it's ok.. thank you

Dr - ji!

Mahir cuts the call and sees the name in the report and realizes it's not bela's... He  goes out and sees the Dr coming so he takes his report and sees that the report negative... He goes inside.

Mahir - I'm sorry it was my mistake... I got the wrong report... (To Anurag) you were right uncle Bela is not shravani and shravani will never come back again

He says this and runs to his room with tears rushing from his eyes and locks the door from inside.

To be continued...

_________________________

I hope all the doubts are clarified... And also hope that you guys are liking it. Do vote and comment your views through the comment section. ❤️