CHAPTER 37

Continuing from the last part...

Bela's pov - as though mahir was surprised looking at me in shravani Di's lehanga which she wore on her wedding.. I don't know why I wore this, I just felt like so I asked UV of shravani Di's belongings and wore this..

I went near mahir and sat beside him, he looked into my eyes and I could see his love.. I felt lucky to have mahir as my life partner who can love me unconditionally and understand me like no one does.. as said by pandit ji we both stood up to take the seven phrases, and each time we completed one round I promised to myself that I would stand by all the promises I'm making now..

We both sat back in our places and mahir takes the sindoor and applied on my forehead.. he then takes the nuptial chain and ties around my neck slowly leaning towards my ears and whispers "I Love You" and I instantly blushed listening to him.. I'm happy that I finally got married to mahir after all the obstacles..

Pov ends.

Mahir's pov - I whispered in her ears "I Love You" and that was enough for my Bela to blush hard turning into my favourite strawberry.. I'm finally married to my Bela, this time all I wish god is never let Bela go far from me... Unlike my life with shravani who left me just in an year, I want Bela lifelong with me... I can even fight with any obstacles in our life if we are together coz I believe that together, we both can fight the world with our love... I would never want to loose Bela no matter what...

Now we are married and soon after the post wedding rituals vish took Bela to her room, I mean our room now... While I went to uv's room to get ready for the reception in the evening... We both got ready but my heart was only waiting to meet my bela.. I couldn't even look at her properly after our marriage... I know this is all coz of Vish and UV who are trying to pull our legs...

Pov ends.

Bela's pov - I was desperately waiting to talk to mahir... It feels like I didn't talk to him since ages though we just spoke in the morning... And these UV and vish not even letting me to go near mahir... I could sense Vish giggling behind me.. I came down and found him already waiting for me... Seems like he too was equally impatient to see me... Aww my sweet mahir..

I went near him and without a word he pulled me to the dance floor and pulled me close through my waist, I gasped seeing his sudden move.. I tried to speak something but he put his finger on my lips and dint allow me to do so... I kept quiet and he started dancing intimately, and thankfully no one can see due to the dim light around... We were dancing totally lost in eachother that we didn't knew when the other couples stoped dancing and clapping for us... We both being embarrassed left the floor.

Soon everyone left and Vish took me to our room and nervesnouss was very evident on my face, and I guess Vish cought me and was smiling looking at me.. I too passed a small smile and she made me sit on the bed and left not before telling me all the best.. omg I know this isn't our first time but I don't know why I'm felt this nervous...

Pov ends.

Mahir's pov - now finally I can be with my wife without any disturbance... Actually no these two would never let me live in peace... I was on my way to my room but there I saw UV and Vish standing in front as if they are completely ready to not let in today... Ugg! Now what should I do? I slowly walked to them and as known they stopped me... They literally made me wait for about half an hour talking all nonsense stuff, I was trying to control my patience till now but now no more I simply pushed them away and entered in the room and I saw Bela controlling her laughter while UV and Vish already left giggling

Shrugging everything else I slowly made my way near Bela and found her blushing, no actually she's looking nervous.. I sat beside her and took her hand in mine and made her wear the bangle which maa gave to give it to Bela..

Pov ends.

To be continued...

_____________________

This is it for today.. so finally behir are married today.. do share your views in the comment section and also don't forget to vote.