CHAPTER 18

"HOLI SPECIAL ROMANCE"

Continuing from the last part...

Next morning Bela slowly opens her eyes and sees mahir already standing beside her.

Bela's pov - as soon as I woke up I saw mahir Infront of me... I didn't understand why he was in my room this early... But before I could ask something he applied colour on my face with a wide sheepish smile on his face wishing "Happy Holi" to me... Shit how did I forget that today is Holi? He laughed looking at my face, I got up from the bed and saw my face in mirror... Omg! I really look horrible, my complete face was full of red colour.

I glared at him and he immediately ran away from my room. So not to waste any more time I quickly ran to the washroom. After having shower I came out in a bathrobe and saw a cover kept aside... I opened it and saw a beautiful white colour saree... Obviously mahir only would have sent it... I tied my saree and immediately went down only to find everyone already filled with colour except mahir... So I'm gonna be the first one to apply colour on mahir just like he was the first one to apply me.

I went secretly near him and with red colour in my hand I moved towards him... I was right behind him and quickly I applied it all on his cheeks but before I could react anything he hold my hand and pulled me Infront of him. He then pulled me more close to him making me collide his body... He slowly moved towards me and rubbed his cheeks with mine applying the colour to my cheeks.

Pov ends.

Mahir's pov - I never expected that my touch would have this much effect on Bela... I took the red colour again and applied it on her waist to which Bela closes her eyes... She then took the colour and applied all over my face and ran away.

I took another handful of colour and ran behind her... We were playing like this for quite a lot of time until we saw UV and Vish romance... I never knew my small brother actually grew up.

Pov ends.

Bela and mahir cleared there throats to gain there attention. Uvish looks at them embarrassed.

Mahir - waah UV... You are grown up now (teasing)

Bela - yeah Vish also... Sumi aunty will very soon become get a grandmother post

UV - actually not more than you both

UV shows some pics to behir.

Mahir - when did you take these?

UV - when you were busy in romancing with my upcoming Bhabhi

Bela turns into the darkest shade of red listening to UV's words.

UV - and red colour symbolises love.. I think you guys know this (winking)

Bela blushes and runs from there.

___________________

Like this days pass by and bela's feeling for mahir grow by every passing second...  and one such day mahir comes to Bela's room and see her struggling with her hair. Bela saw him and signs in relief

Bela - thank God mahir, you came

Mahir - what happened Bela?

Bela - see na my hair got stuck in my dress zip

Mahir - shall I help?

Bela - hm

Mahir moves his hand slowly near her back and tries to remove her hair from the zip and in this process his fingers touch her bare back making Bela nervous... She closes her eyes and mahir smiles seeing her through the mirror.

In the process of taking her hair struck from the zip a strand of hair falls on mahir's hand and he carefully holds it

Mahir - done!

Bela - thanks

Mahir - I'll come in some time

Bela finds it weird but shrugs off... Mahir  goes to his room and carefully keep bela's hair stand in a small box and immediately drove to the hospital.

Mahir - Dr. This is the hair sample of Bela Sharma... And as you already have the DNA sample of my wife Shravani Sehgal so I would request you to match these two DNA

Dr - sure Mr. Mahir I'll Inform you once the reports are ready

Mahir - Thank you Dr. And this should be only between us

Dr - sure you don't need to worry... Reports might take a day or two

Mahir - yeah that's fine.. thank you I'll make a move now

Dr - hmm

Mahir leaves from there to his house.

To be continued...

_______________________

What do you will happen next?
Do vote and let me know your views through the comments. ❤️