CHAPTER 9

"FLASHBACK GOES ON!"

Continuing from the last part...

FLASHBACK CONTINUES...

Sumi - mahir I spoke to pandit ji, he said that you both can marry after two weeks

Mahir - really maa? Thank you maa you are the best (hugging Sumi)

Andy - my son is also desperate like me to marry

Sumi - Andy! (Glaring)

Mahir and shravani giggles and shravani hugs Sumi.

Mahir - Accha shravani come, let's go for shopping

Shravani noddes her head and they both leave for shopping.
The salesman start showing many dresses for shravani but she doesn't like anything.

Shravani - mahir I didn't like anything

Mahir - wait lemmi select for you

Mahir goes and select a few dresses and comes back.

Mahir - shravani try these

Shravani - hm

Shravani goes inside the trail room and comes out wearing a lehenga while mahir is totally mesmerized by her beauty.

Soon they take her dresses and shravani selects for mahir and soon they go home.

After two weeks it's the day of shravani and mahir's marriage.

Mahir is already waiting for shravani in the mandap while shravani comes down wearing the dress which mahir selected.
Soon shravani sits beside mahir, and they take the seven rounds. Mahir takes sindoor and applies in on her hairline, he then takes the nuptial chain and ties it around shravani's neck. The pandit declares them as married couple.

In the night, shravani is waiting in the there room sitting on the bed, and mahir comes and locks the door from inside.
He comes and sits beside shravani and lifts her head up. He sees that shravani already changed into her comfy wear.

Mahir - you changed so fast? I thought I'll have to remove it (with a naughty smile)

Shravani - mahir ji!

Mahir - Haan shravani

Shravani - I was actually feeling uncomfortable with those clothes so I changed it, anyhow you are gonna remove these also na (lowering her head in shyness)

Mahir - Accha I never knew that my shravani can also talk naughty stuff (lifting her head up with his finger)

Shravani - mahir ji! (Fake glaring)

Mahir without any word he pushes shravani on bed and he comes upon her. He covers themselves with a blanket and undresses shravani, they soon end up making love to eachother consummating there marriage.

Next morning mahir wakes up and and sees his wife sleeping in his arms peacefully. He admires her and slowly takes her hair flicks and tucks it behind her ear. Shravani cuddles more into mahir and sleeps hugging him.
Mahir smiles looking at her innocence and even he sleeps again hugging her.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Next day Sumi, andy, UV and mahir are getting ready for pratham's marriage.

Sumi - mahir go and call Bela also

Mahir - ji maa

Mahir goes to bela's room and finds the door open, he goes inside and just then Bela comes from the washroom.

Mahir - Bela you also join us for pratham's marriage

Bela - no mahir ji, what will I do there.. I don't know anyone

Mahir - I'm there na

At this moment both share an eyelock.

Mahir - I mean, I'll give you company

Bela - hmm fine.. I'll be ready in 15 mins

Mahir - ok we will be waiting down.

Mahir waits for Bela but when she dint come down he goes up to see what's wrong.  He opens the door and sees bela's back facing him, he sees that her back lase isn't tied and he understands that she's struggling with this since long.

Mahir - I.. I'm sorry Bela (turns to leave)

Bela - mahir wait! I'm trying to tie this since long, can you please help me

Mahir - me?

Bela - yes mahir please

Mahir - ok

Mahir comes towards her while Bela turns and puts her hair to a side. Mahir hesitatingly holds the lase and slowly starts tieing it.

Bela feels his touch and closes her eyes and feels the moment. Once mahir completes tieing he turns Bela by her shoulder.

Mahir - perfect! You look great in this! Pink suits a lot

Bela - thanks mahir, shall we go?

Mahir - yeah come!

Mahir and bela go in one car and Andy,
Sumi, UV goes in a different car.

Soon they reach the venue and Bela along with mahir goes inside.

(Forgot to mention, pratham is mahir's cousin).

Mahir introduce Bela and pratham to eachother.

Pratham - shravani!

Mahir signs pratham not to say anything so he keeps quite.

Bela - what?

Pratham - nothing, wait I'll call suhani

Bela - ji

Pratham goes and calls suhani and she comes near Bela and mahir. Suhani looks at Bela and starts thinking something and so does Bela.

To be continued...

_____________________

Don't forget to vote and share your reviews with me through comments ❤️