Desperate Souls

💛 Edited--01.07.2020 💛

The next two weeks I spent hiding away in my house. My shop had been closed for the whole time too, unsurprisingly, causing a lot of conflict from the people who were in need of my fashion advice and help.

But right now, I needed time to let myself heal before I repaired someone's shoes or sold another damn top.

I'd had a few visitors. They mainly included Mary Margaret, Ruby, Emma, Henry and Mr Gold. Gold only came every few days and would listen to me rant about Regina, my shop, Regina, the townies and sometimes even Regina. The only thing we never spoke about was him.

It had been two weeks, yet I still couldn't bare to hear people talk about him. I know he'd be disappointed with how I was wasting time right now but I didn't care because I'd never know what he wanted.

I was laying on my sofa eating a tub of Ben and Jerry's fish food ice cream watching twilight. It was about 4 in the afternoon. I think. I've sort of lost track of time. 

I watched in disgust as Edward told Bella that 'she was his life now'.

"It's a load of bullshit! Don't listen to him, he's just going to leave you!" I yelled angrily at the tv.

"Knock knock," a voice said from outside my door.

"Who is it? You know what? I don't care. If you have food you may enter. If not bugger off," I yelled at the door, not in the mood for visitors.

"I have food," they said, opening the door.

I turned to see Henry, Emma and Mary Margaret.

"Look guys, please can I just have the food and you guys then leave. I'm really not in the mood to entertain," I said.

Emma reached over me, grabbed the TV controller and turned it off.

"That's enough of that," she said.

"You're right. I've had enough of those stupid love stories," I agreed.

"No. I mean, you can't just hide up here forever. You are coming to Granny's with us," Emma said, grabbing some clothes from my bedroom.

She came back and chucked them at me.

"Get changed. We're going out,"Emma said.

I glared at them all until I reached Henry and I remembered what he said.

"Henry, I forgot to tell you but G-the Sheriff asked me to tell you something."

"What is it?" He asked, looking at me with his big brown eyes.

"He remembered," I said. Henry's whole face lit up.

"Are you serious? This is it! The curse is breaking."

"What do you mean?" Mary Margaret asked.

"He remembered that he was the huntsman in the enchanted forest," Henry said excitedly.

I got up to get changed and left them to process this piece of info I had withdrawn.

Once I was changed, I headed back through to the living room.

"And she's back," Emma said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Henry, Mary Margaret and I made our way to Granny's while Emma made a detour to Golds as she had to talk to him about something.

We'd been talking for about 10 minutes when Emma came back.

"Does Gold have a kid?" Emma asked.