An Apple as Red as Blood

💛 Edited--05.07.2020 💛

After my fight with Emma last night, I went back to my Father's shop and informed him just how badly screwed the town was. I ended up sleeping at his shop so that he could continue showing me all of the items he had from the Enchanted Forest and so that we could try and come up with a way to help her believe.

The next day he was just showing me a couple of the weapons he had found when he all of a sudden blurted something out.

"I think it's time we told Regina that you remember," Father said.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah. It'll let her know just how much her curse is weakening now that people are starting to remember," Gold smiled.

"Ok, but it's only us that remembers and also, won't that be because you're the Dark One and I'm your daughter?" I asked.

"You're right. That is one reason why we remembered before everyone else. However, that's not the only one. Emma. She may not be a believer but it was still her presence that helped us to remember," Gold explained.

"So what you're saying is, Regina is losing control?" I guessed.

"Exactly my point," Gold agreed.

"What about Henry? Can we tell him yet?" I asked.

Papa thought about it for a moment before slowly nodding.

"Yes, but not about me just about you," He said.

"Ok, I can do that," I smiled.

Just then, the door flew open to reveal the Evil Queen. It was almost like she heard us talking about her.

"Your Majesty," Papa smirked, only looking up at her briefly.

"What?" Regina said, looking over at me. "Have you been talking to Henry because I am not--"

"I remember," I interrupted.

"Excuse me?" Regina asked shocked.

"I remember. I remember everything," I told her smiling.

"This is your doing," She accused Papa.

"Only partially," Gold smirked.

"How long?" Regina asked me.

"A few days," I replied.

Regina went to say something but Papa cut her off.

"We are currently busy so I'll cut to it. To what do we owe the pleasure?" Papa said.

"My tree is dying. Why?" Regina asked, putting a black apple on the counter.

"Perhaps it's your fertiliser," Papa smirked, and I could tell that I wasn't the only one finding her situation funny.

"You two think this is funny? Well, I'll tell you what I think. I think it's a sign of the curse weakening because of Emma. But do you care? No. You're content to just sit back and do... whatever it is you're doing while all my hard work burns," Regina complained.

"That's not all, is it? Come on. You might as well get everything off your chest," Papa teased.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Regina exclaimed.

"Henry. Emma wants him," I told her.

"She'll have that boy over my dead body," Regina scoffed.

"That can be arranged," I muttered to Gold.

"The curse was meant to take away Snow White and Prince Charming's happiness. Perhaps you giving up Henry is just the price to keep the curse unbroken," Gold suggested.