7:15 A.M.

💛 Edited--01.07.2020 💛

After Emma's call last night about that stranger, I couldn't stop thinking about who it could be.

I thought about it as I got ready for work, on my journey to work, and even when I was standing behind my till serving customers.

"Nice outfit," a voice I didn't recognise said.

"Thanks," I replied, looking up.

I'd definitely never seen him in town before. He must be the new guy that Emma was talking about.

"Oh, erm. How can I help you?" I asked.

"Would you happen to have any leather jackets?" He asked, looking around.

"Yes, of course. They are over by the other jackets near the left window," I told him, with a friendly smile.

"Thank you," he answered, walking over to the left window.

A few moments later, he came back holding a jacket.

"Nice choice," I complimented.

"Thanks," he said, getting out his wallet.

"You know, you must be my earliest customer ever. That'll be $35.30 please," I said, tapping away on my till. It was only 6:45 am.

"Here you go, love. I like being early," he said, handing over the money. "Do you know Emma Swan?" He asked randomly.

"Who wants to know?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"August Booth," he said, holding out his hand to shake.

"Tasha Stevens," I introduced myself, shaking his hand. "And why would you like to know about Emma?"

"Just curious. You know, I've heard she went up against the ev- mayor. She went up against the mayor," he corrected himself.

"Well, yes I do know her. She's one of my friends but before you ask. No, you can't have her number unless you ask her and also I'm not answering any questions you have about her," I said, handing over his bag with the jacket in it.

"Thank you for your warm welcome to Storybrooke and that lovely piece of information about Ms Swan," he said beginning to leave.

"I didn't tell you anything!" I yelled after him. Did I?

The tv in the corner of my shop then got my attention. Looks like Storybrooke's gonna be having some pretty shit weather. Oh well, might as well go to Granny's now before it starts raining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Good morning, Ruby," I said, as I entered an empty Granny's.

"You're here early," she noticed.

"Thought I'd better get here before the storm," I replied.

"Oh. Have you seen the time?" She asked.

"No. Why?"

"It's nearly 7:15. Every morning at 7:15 David comes in for two drinks one for him and one for Kathryn. But guess who else is always here at 7:15."

"Oh, dear God. Please tell me it's not who I think it is."

"Yup."

"Shit. I mean, I knew she liked the guy but this is border line stalking."

We then heard the rapid running of someone down the street.

"Quick sit over in that booth and let the show begin," Ruby said smirking.

I grabbed my drink and sat in the booth Ruby told me to.

Mary Margaret then ran through the door and sat at one of the tables breathing heavily. She then got out a book and quickly checked herself out in the back of a spoon.