The Return

💛 Edited--05.07.2020 💛

So long story short, Kathryn is alive! Yes, the same Kathryn that Mary Margaret supposedly murdered. Now isn't that a little bit suspicious, Regina? The thing I don't understand is the whole situation with the heart. How in Gods name did they screw that up?

The next day, I was up and out of the house by 11am. I had told Henry and August about the visions I had had yesterday. Obviously they were excited about that and had decided that we needed to move on forward with our plan.

I was on my way to Mr Gold's Pawn Shop to cause a distraction. Apparently, there was something in the back of the store that would help us. So I was distracting Gold, Henry was keeping watch at the back door and August was looking round on the inside.

I walked into Gold's to get Mary Margaret a 'Welcome Home' present. Seeing as there was now no dead Kathryn, there was no case against Mary Margaret. Thank God! As usual, the bell rang and announced my presence to Gold, who was currently no where to be seen.

I walked over to the counter and was about to ring the bell when I heard footsteps coming out from the back of the shop.

"There's no need for that this time," Mr Gold smiled.

"Good morning, Mr Gold," I replied, offering a smile.

"Good morning, dearie. What can I do for you, Tasha?" Gold asked, walking round the counter.

"A couple things. Firstly, I need a gift for Mary Margaret and I'm picking up something from Henry as well. Then I was wondering if you had looked into the necklace anymore," I told him.

"Well, about the necklace. I have tried to find information on it but I haven't found anything. As for the gifts for Mary Margaret, what were you thinking?" Gold informed me.

"Henry said he wanted to get her a bell? And I was thinking maybe either jewellery or some sort of decoration," I said.

"I have many of each of those. Here, let me show you," Gold then proceeded to show me around and point out any of the three things I was looking for.

I must have kept him distracted for at least five minutes, trying to come up with different conversations as well as actually doing the shopping. I found some cute bells for Henry to give to Mary Margaret and I found a cute little necklace.

 I found some cute bells for Henry to give to Mary Margaret and I found a cute little necklace

Gold and I moved over to the counter so I could pay. I was about to ask how much it was going to be but then my phone rang.

"Do you mind?" I asked, holding up my phone.

"Of course not," Gold said.

I picked up my phone and was in no way surprised to hear the voice of a certain blonde.

"Tasha, I have just been to see Kathryn and she can't remember anything apart from the car accident and then being trapped in some basement," Emma said quickly.