Hat Trick

💛 Edited--04.07.2020 💛

After meeting with Gold, Emma, Gold and I returned to the station to inform Mary Margaret of the good news that Mr Gold was going to help take down Regina. When we arrived at the station, Henry was sitting in one of the chairs reading his book. I wonder how long he'd been here.

"Henry. What are you doing here?" Emma asked.

"I came to congratulate you," Henry said smiling at us.

"For what?" I asked.

"Your genius plan," Henry told us.

"And what plan's that, Henry?" Mr Gold asked, while Emma and I shared a confused glance.

Henry didn't answer Gold's question but just looked back down at his book. Mr Gold took this as his que to leave. He left us alone and went to see Mary Margaret.

"Sorry. I thought Mr Gold was in on it now that he's Ms Blanchard's lawyer," Henry apologised.

"In on what?" Emma asked.

"The escape plan," Henry said, as if it were obvious.

"The what?" I asked.

"Sheriff, Tasha, could you join me, please?" Gold's voice came from inside the main room.

Immediately we walked in but stopped almost as quickly.

Mary Margaret was missing.

Well, maybe not missing missing, but she was no where to be seen. This meant she had either escaped or been kidnapped. But how would she escape? She needed a key to get out and the only person who is known to have a key was Emma and from the look on Emma's face, she didn't have anything to do with this.

 "She's gone," Gold said, staring at the cell. Way to state the obvious, Gold.

"Henry, what did you do?" Emma asked, as we walked over to the empty cell.

"Nothing. She was gone when I got here," Henry defended, raising his hands in surrender.

Emma walked right up to the cell, while I stopped beside Gold to make sure Emma had plenty of space to look around.

"Her arraignment's tomorrow. If she's not there--" Gold began.

"She's a fugitive. Doesn't matter if she's convicted for Kathryn or not, she's screwed," I interrupted.

"I have to go find her before someone notices she's missing," Emma decided, turning to walk away into the office.

"Oh, you mean Regina?" Gold asked.

"The arraignment's at 8:00 A.M. I'm sure she'll be here bright and early to celebrate her victory,"  I told Emma.

"You have until 8:00 A.M. then," Gold muttered.

"Uh, what about me and Tasha? How can we help?" Henry asked.

"Henry, go home. And Tash, can you make sure that no one comes in? We can't have anyone seeing that Mary Margaret's gone," Emma said.

"You got it," I smiled.

"Emma," Henry moaned. I'm guessing he wanted to do more to help. "If she leaves Storybrooke--"

"Not now, Henry. Come on," Emma said, leading him out.

"Emma, I want updates every couple hours, please," I informed her.

"Of course. I'll call you, don't worry," Emma replied.

"And if you get in trouble text Cobra," I smirked, and Emma nodded.