Chapter 1

"Baby I have a mission for you"

I looked up from the book I was reading to see my boyfriend/mate leaning in the door way with his arms crossed "what is it babe" he smirked and pushed himself off the door frame with his foot and made his way to me "there's a mission for you" I looked back to my book "what is it" he came up to me and put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up to where I was looking at him "you are to join UA and get in their hero course".

"You of all people should know I don't want to be a hero anymore..... Not after what Kaachan did"

"I know sweetie"

His grip on my chin tightened "only you can pull it off, please do it for me" I looked him in the eyes and slowly nodded "I'll do it for you baby" he smiled and kisses me.

~~time skip~~

It been 2 months since then and now I'm sitting in my dorm room staring at a picture of my boyfriend/mate while touching the collar he gave me with a sad smile "I miss you Sho" my thoughts were disturbed by a knock on the door so I fixed the collar to my shirt to hide the actual collar I had on because Shoto wanted me to lie and say I was a alpha instead of an omega.

I answered the door and saw Uraraka standing there with a light blush "were having a little party in the common area and the others wanted to know if you'll join in because we're staring to play games" I fake smiled "sounds good to me" I quickly grabbed my phone and made my way down to the common room with Uraraka next to me.

-what sucks about this mission is that Kaachan is here-

I took my spot between Kirishima and Denki "ok first we'll play truth of dare" I looked at Mina with another one of my fake smiles "ok Kirishima truth of dare" he put his finger to his finger in a thinking way "I chose dare" Mina had this smirk "I dare you to take your shirt off and go outside and yell "because I'm a man" thoug dare didn't bother him that much because she said that it was manly.

After the game had ended I found out that Kirishima is gay, Kaachan likes Kirishima so now their dating, Mina is Bi, Mineta is a beta, Uraraka likes me and is an omega, Iida has a crush on someone but wouldn't tell us, Tokoyami has a thing for Shoji and Tsuyu has a a crush on someone in our class.

We were about to start another game till Iida said that it was time to go to bed so with a quite sigh in relief I got up and headed to my room but just as I got to top step Denki came up to me "can I talk to you" -there's always been this feeling I've had about Denki but I don't know what it is- fake smile "of course" we went to my room and once the door closed Denki told me to stop acting and of course I acted like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"You know what I'm talking about"

"I really don't"

"I know what your actually doing here"

I froze in place

"W-what do you mean"

"I know your an omega"

I gulped and back away from him

"I know who actually sent you"

"Denki quite being creepy and scaring him"

We both looked towards my balcony doors and saw Shinso standing there "I told you get him to his room not scary him" Denki sighed but smiled "sorry Shin-dear" my head did a double take and looked at Denki "wait are you 2 dating" Denki looked at me with a bright smile "we aren't just dating we're mated" he showed me his mark "then whose top" Denki blushed and looked down while moving his foot around "I'm actually an omega to". Shinso smiled and motioned for Denki to go to him but as he did Shinso wrapped his arms around him "the whole reason I had Denki asked him get you in your room is to tell you that we are also spy's for the League of Villains" my mouth dropped open "wait so not only are you mated but your also spy's" he nodded his head "you see Tomura is actually my brother" I had to sit down "so then Mr. Aizawa is both of your dad's" he nodded his head "but enough of that, I was told that when class 1-A goes to the USJ they will launch an attack to try and kill All Might.

I nodded my head "oh and the reason why Shoto hasn't messaged you is because your phone is being monitored till they know you aren't a spy" I glanced at me pocket "don't worry they can't hear us, they can only monitor calls, text messages and what you search up on the internet"